• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

World on Four

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. Apologies if it has ... couldn't spot it on the'schedules' thread.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.
  • johncorrigan
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. Apologies if it has ... couldn't spot it on the'schedules' thread.
    Very good, ff - I hadn't noticed anything except a few general BBC4 trails that suggested there might be something African music-wise and Kershaw in there too - so that helps explain it.

Comment

• Globaltruth
      Host
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      Oooh no, we only look at r3 schedules here; forum owner v.strict about that....

(thx - actually moderately exciting)

I wonder if one of these may turn up....

I believe a certain Mr Kershaw may be continuing his rehabilitation during this series....
      Last edited by Globaltruth; 01-08-13, 19:26.

Comment

• Globaltruth
        Host
        • Nov 2010

Couple of the programmes coming up in this series which starts on Fri 23rd August....
        The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online

and, straight after
        The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online

let's hope they make a better job of it than they are doing with the ad (from Red Bee Media) - that head is on the wrong way round! Have they ever actually played a vinyl LP???
        This is "BBC 4 - WORLD MUSIC SEASON" by Future Power Station on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Working...
        X