X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zizwai
    • Sep 2024

Spotify Cheapskates.

Long time no see worldies! I had noticed my Spotify changing(some talk of it on other threads,sorry didn`t scour them b4 posting this);I don`t use my saved playlists much but it is a bit of a blow that us cheapskates can watch our faves vanish if we play them more than 3-4 times!! Any way round that? D`they let you re-add that tune for example?
  • johncorrigan
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Zizwai View Post
    Long time no see worldies! I had noticed my Spotify changing(some talk of it on other threads,sorry didn`t scour them b4 posting this);I don`t use my saved playlists much but it is a bit of a blow that us cheapskates can watch our faves vanish if we play them more than 3-4 times!! Any way round that? D`they let you re-add that tune for example?
    Not sure zizwai - I got fed up with the ads and the decreasing amount of time available and went for the fiver a month shot back in the summer - not sure if paying restricts my access to particular songs - I haven't noticed any change yet. Global'll have an answer when he swings round, I would imagine.

Comment

• Globaltruth
      Host
      • Nov 2010

Thanks for the vote of confidence JC, I don't actually have any more expertise than any other
      Heavy user...all I can suggest is creating an endless series of free email accounts and registering with a different email account every time.

Comment

• Zizwai

November? OMG is it as long ago as that since I posted this!??
        Heheh-now that is a cheapskate talking,Global!Not sure I`m willing to keep doing that and you have to keep re-populating the playlists with ur faves-ugh-time consuming.Typical as soon as anything free gets interesting they make it harder and harder to reap any benefits. It`s a hard life being a cheapskate these days!!

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

Originally posted by Zizwai View Post
          November? OMG is it as long ago as that since I posted this!??
          Heheh-now that is a cheapskate talking,Global!Not sure I`m willing to keep doing that and you have to keep re-populating the playlists with ur faves-ugh-time consuming.Typical as soon as anything free gets interesting they make it harder and harder to reap any benefits. It`s a hard life being a cheapskate these days!!
          Hello Zizwai - I just wondered if there is any music that has really caught your imagination recently? - Lat.

Comment

Working...
          X