• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bryn
    Banned
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Flay View Post
    Well, I've tried DVDdecrypter as you suggest but it keeps getting stuck at 7% and shows an error message. I had hoped to copy a DVD so I could convert it to view on my other devices. Presumably the DVD is too well encrypted!
    If using a Windows machine, try DVD Shrink. It's not an audio extractor but a DVD ripper. Note the warnings re fake versions.

Comment

• 5against4
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Flay View Post
      Well, I've tried DVDdecrypter as you suggest but it keeps getting stuck at 7% and shows an error message. I had hoped to copy a DVD so I could convert it to view on my other devices. Presumably the DVD is too well encrypted!
      What's the error message? i've never had an error in all my years using it! And DVDDecrypter doesn't care about encryption, it just ignores it.
      5against4.com
      @5against4

Comment

• 5against4
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
        Perhaps no "need" - but listening to a work we're recording might be something we want to do, so not so "preposterous"?
        Horses for courses, if you really want to do it - i'm just stressing the point that there's no need at all to waste time, lose sound quality and end up with larger files which that approach invariably means. Ripping is a much better method in every regard.
        5against4.com
        @5against4

Comment

Working...
        X