• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ardcarp
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

Forum iPhone format?

Is there a more iPhone-friendly format for this Forum? I find it quite fiddly using the PC format on my portable device. Any tips gratefully received.
  • Anastasius
    • Mar 2015

I think that you've fallen foul of the limitations of the particular s/w used by the forum s/w (I could be wrong though). Some websites will detect what you are using to view with and alter accordingly.

One thought...does the forum support Tapatalk ?
    Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
      Host
      • Nov 2010

There are mobile and desktop versions if that’s what you mean, though I prefer to use the desktop version, even on my iPhone.

Comment

• ardcarp
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

There are mobile and desktop versions
        Thanks Alpie, but how do I get the mobile version? The desktop version just appears on my iphone willy nilly.

Comment

• Cockney Sparrow
          • Jan 2014

It could be coincidence***, but I have used the web version (using the Chrome web app) on my Android phone for some years now, with my log in automated - remembered. 48 hours ago, it suddenly switched to the mobile version of the forum software. I can get it to take my login and password and I can then go to the Forum sections. However, if I go to advanced search - posts since last visit - I am not logged in as far as the software is concerned.....
          (***I seem to be getting software updates flagged on the mobile 2 or 3 times a day at the moment....).

Comment

Working...
          X