X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave2002
    • Dec 2010

Smartwatch batteries

When the batteries for various smartwatches start to fail, does one simply throw the watch away?

I was given a Sony watch a few years ago, and now the battery doesn't seem to last more than a day - and even then it fails quickly.
  • Eine Alpensinfonie
    Host
    • Nov 2010

I prefer solar-powered watches for general use. Presumably this feature isn't available in smartwatches?

Comment

• Pulcinella
      Host
      • Feb 2014

Dave

Almost every time I read a post from you, I wonder if you are haunted by some alien aura.
      You certainly seem to have more than your fair share of problems with devices.
      The glitches I have pale into insignificance (the latest being trying to sort out the language chosen in comment bubbles in Review mode in Word: the words in the bubbles seem to be expected in Italian, so most of them have wavy red lines underneath, but in the Review Pane view everything is OK; luckily the person whose material I'm reviewing can cope!).
      Maybe this time you're doing too much exercise, and you're draining the battery as it tries to keep track of the number of steps you're doing.

Comment

Working...
      X