• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eine Alpensinfonie
    Host
    • Nov 2010

Alternatives to Photobucket

Photobucket has got worse and worse over the last few months, and now I can't upload anything. The site just sends me round in circles, and it's the same on both MacOS and Windows.

So please could I request recommended alternatives?
  • pastoralguy
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
    Photobucket has got worse and worse over the last few months, and now I can't upload anything. The site just sends me round in circles, and it's the same on both MacOS and Windows.

I like Flikr although recently the site has been slow to access. How about Pinterest?

Comment

• Dave2002
      • Dec 2010

I suppose it depends what you want such a site for. I use imgur for putting up images for posting on sites such as this one.

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
        Host
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
        I suppose it depends what you want such a site for. I use imgur for putting up images for posting on sites such as this one.
        Thanks. I've now signed up for this, but haven't yet discovered how to post an individual image.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
          Ex-member
          • Sep 2013

Imgur

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
            Banned
            • Jul 2011

Thanks. I've now signed up for this, but haven't yet discovered how to post an individual image.
            Logged in, just hover the cursor over your own name at top right and click "images". Then hit "new post" at top left; then "upload images".... then browse the images stored anywhere on your drives and click the chosen one twice...
            So you got your image. Click on it; choose the size; and then highlight below "BBCode" etc. (It goes green). Hit the blue bar at right to copy (or just hit "copy"); line up here and paste as per your OS..

I do love imgur - especially as they love their cats and other animals so much - floofs, mlems, etc. ..... It's gently moderated so it gets pleasingly wicked sometimes too....(especially below the line..... )

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like MalevolentDood.
            Last edited by jayne lee wilson; 17-03-17, 22:26.

Comment

Working...
            X