X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Richard Tarleton
    • Sep 2024

Imgur

Anyone else had problems with Imgur? I can't sign in to my account. I don't use it much, perhaps it has a cut-off if you don't use it enough.
  • Nick Armstrong
    Host
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Richard Tarleton View Post
    Anyone else had problems with Imgur? I can't sign in to my account. I don't use it much, perhaps it has a cut-off if you don't use it enough.

Yes a definite glitch - I can sign in, but all my images seem to have disappeared. If I try to access my 'album', I get this page:

But (unlike if I delete from Imgur a photo that I've posted here) the images I've posted on the Forum are still visible in their posts here. So not sure what's going on.

Personally I'm not that bothered - they were largely things culled off the internet to post here, there's only one or two favourites that I've returned to. And uploading still works - the above image is on imgur: I used the upload functions at the top left of the screen and uploaded it into their general library...
    "...the isle is full of noises,
    Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
    Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• Richard Tarleton

Thanks for that, that's mostly what I use it for....

Comment

• Richard Tarleton

Imgur now seems to be back to normal, my stuff still there. Obviously just a glitch.

Comment

Working...
        X