• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conchis
    Banned
    • Jun 2014

Adding a photo to a document on an Apple iPad

Sorry for the stupid question bit I need to reduce the size of a photo and then to add it to the top right hand corner of a CV. Can anyone help?
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Conchis View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question bit I need to reduce the size of a photo and then to add it to the top right hand corner of a CV. Can anyone help?
    I know nothing of the iPad but if the CV is just an ordinary document, can't you just insert the photo and adjust the size by pulling the bottom right corner up and in?

Sorry if that's stupid, but no one seemed to have answered
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• DublinJimbo
      • Nov 2011

Along the lines suggested by ff, and assuming you're using Pages for iPad, tap on the + icon on the top right of the screen, tap on the Media icon (last one in the row), navigate to the photo and tap to select and add it to the document at full size. Tapping on the photo in your document brings up blue dots around the perimeter. Hold and drag on any of these to re-size as desired, then tap and hold on the picture and drag it to the required position on the page.

It sounds more complicated than it actually is.

Comment

Working...
      X