X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Petrushka
    • Nov 2010

Mobile Phone Query

I use my Sony Experia mostly for internet use and accessing the Forum but am finding that despite ticking the 'remember me' box I now have to log in every time both to Outlook and this Forum when I haven't had to before and am finding it annoying.

Is there something in 'settings' that needs amending or am I stuck with it?
    "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

had a similar problem with a new version of Firefox; setting changed to not delete history when browser closes seems to have helped but nothing is ever certain ...

Chrome went in for some spectacular mis-sizing of pages and text, presumably all on its own ... much prefer Firefox in any case
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Petrushka View Post
      I use my Sony Experia mostly for internet use and accessing the Forum but am finding that despite ticking the 'remember me' box I now have to log in every time both to Outlook and this Forum when I haven't had to before and am finding it annoying.

Is there something in 'settings' that needs amending or am I stuck with it?
      What browser are you using. I have an Xperia Z and have no such problem using Chrome.

Comment

Working...
      X