Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stunsworth
    • Nov 2010

Provided we're talking about for personal use, people with a Mac might like to Google "get iPlayer Automator".
    Steve

Comment

• Pabmusic
      • May 2011

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
      ...In the good old days , Drummond would have sent Michael Oliver over to the Philippines to give Pabs his copy and to record an interview with him about his work on the piece for broadcast later on Music Magazine on a Sunday morning.

:sigh:
      Ha!

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
        Gone fishin'
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
        Quite frankly, I think BBC should be providing Pabs with a recording gratis as it's his piece of work.

Naive? C'est moi

Later reverie: In the good old days , Drummond would have sent Michael Oliver over to the Philippines to give Pabs his copy and to record an interview with him about his work on the piece for broadcast later on Music Magazine on a Sunday morning.

:sigh:

In the good old days (early 1990s) when the Andean ensemble Tawatinsayu gave a concert at the Eastbourne Arts Centre that was broadcast, the Beeb gave multiple copies of the recording of the broadcast as a thank you (there was no payment) to everyone who had been involved "backstage" (the Arts Centre was entirely run by volunteers). Simple, basic courtesy and mutual understanding and respect.

Tell that to the honoured guests of today and they don't believe you.
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
          Host
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
          Tell that to the honoured guests of today and they don't believe you.

Comment

Working...
          X