• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

YouTube sound gone

I was listening to a YouTube video, no problem, clicked on the slider to start it again - and the sound went.

The little speaker icon, bottom left of the screen, has a cross by it and although it purports to be active, no amount of clicking will turn it back on again. (Yes, the computer sound is on - and my files still play).

What did I do and how do I put it right? - I've closed the browser and shut down the computer.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.
  • MrGongGong
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
    I've closed the browser and shut down the computer.
    I'll send you a message by pigeon then

Seems to be working fine to me (Firefox or Safari)

"YoTube" ? does that have Wasabi ?

Have you emptied the Cache etc ?

Comment

• french frank
      Administrator/Moderator
      • Feb 2007

It's all right - I've got it

I was clicking on the icon thinking it would toggle on and off. But I didn't notice the little red sound slider to the right of the icon ...

You must have been quick spotting the title - I saw it as soon as it came up on What's New? again

It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
      X