X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Slater
    replied
    Originally posted by french frank View Post
    I didn't print it off but when I press CTRL + P it now shows 1 of 6 pages whereas before it just showed 1 page, and that was all that was printed. So I think that solves the problem.
    Many thanks - that confirms what I've seen. I'll update both the files.

Leave a comment:

• french frank
    replied
    I didn't print it off but when I press CTRL + P it now shows 1 of 6 pages whereas before it just showed 1 page, and that was all that was printed. So I think that solves the problem.

Originally posted by Andrew Slater View Post
    I think I can see the problem - trying to print using the Firefox print dialogue doesn't work on my machine either!

I might have found a solution: please could you indulge me and try the following test link for the 3-column pdf?

I'm hoping that CTRL+P might now work ...

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Slater
    replied
    I think I can see the problem - trying to print using the Firefox print dialogue doesn't work on my machine either!

I might have found a solution: please could you indulge me and try the following test link for the 3-column pdf?

I'm hoping that CTRL+P might now work ...

Leave a comment:

• Pulcinella
    replied
    Originally posted by french frank View Post
    I printed off the 6-page 3-col version all right by using the Print icon (top right) of the page view which correctly shows 1-6 pages. When I just clicked my usual CTRL+P it showed 1 of 1 and that's all that printed.
    Andrew suggested downloading and then printing, which I've done, and the 2-column version behaved OK. Yes: it was CTRL+P that misbehaved; I didn't try your route.

Leave a comment:

• french frank
    replied
    I printed off the 6-page 3-col version all right by using the Print icon (top right) of the page view which correctly shows 1-6 pages. When I just clicked my usual CTRL+P it showed 1 of 1 and that's all that printed.

Leave a comment:

• Pulcinella
    replied
    Andrew: If I try to print any of three versions, I only see the first two pages (and the second page is incomplete) in print preview.
    I can scroll though each file though.
    Is this a glitch at your end?

Leave a comment:

• alywin
    replied
    Buy the Guide? I presume it says what the price bands are as usual?

Leave a comment:

• Norrette
    replied
    Many thanks, Andrew. Apart from the obvious big names, does anyone know of a way to determine the price band of a concert other than popping them into a proms plan?

Leave a comment:

• antongould
    replied
    Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
    Many thanks, Andrew.
    Indeed

Leave a comment:

• Eine Alpensinfonie
    replied
    Many thanks, Andrew.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Slater
    started a topic Single-page Proms Listing and pdfs

Single-page Proms Listing and pdfs

After a few adjustments my code has produced a single-page listing and a pair of printable pdf files (2-column and 3-column), which appear to be correct...

Links in the forum sidebar have been updated to point to the new pages.

I'll update the lists periodically to reflect any updates made by the BBC.

Pulcinella has kindly helped me by spotting some anomalies; if anybody else spots any errors or omissions, please let me know.
Working...
X