• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beef Oven!
    Ex-member
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
    The words a blowhard, blowing this way one moment when it suits, another way when it suits him differently.

Actually no. That's the illusion that you see on account of your prejudiced view of the world. You think that being nice is about saying nice things and making all the right noises, when actually it's about behaviour.

There is no such thing as altruism. One does things because one wants to, because one believes in it. I don't do anything I don't want to do.

I believe in helping people wherever I can, but it does not make me a nice person. You are not a nice person either, but you can't live with it.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
      Actually no. That's the illusion that you see on account of your prejudiced view of the world. You think that being nice is about saying nice things and making all the right noises, when actually it's about behaviour.

There is no such thing as altruism. One does things because one wants to, because one believes in it. I don't do anything I don't want to do.

I believe in helping people wherever I can, but it does not make me a nice person. You are not a nice person either, but you can't live with it.
      How about answering a few of the questions that have been posed? You're becoming impossible to debate with.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
        Ex-member
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
        How about answering a few of the questions that have been posed? You're becoming impossible to debate with.

What is the debate?

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
          Chilling stuff and to think our prime minister is on the record as supporting these people a while ago.

David Cameron needs to make his position clear and Britain and EU do too.To ignore what's going on is to sleep-walk in disaster.

Many thanks, Calum.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
            Late member
            • Nov 2010

Dave needs to better known for the company he keeps methinks ....
            According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• MrGongGong
              • Nov 2010

The Home Secretary is under increasing pressure from Jewish groups and others to ban the Hungarian ultra-nationalist party from spreading hatred at a London rally this weekend

Todays paper

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
                Nasty piece of work, no doubt. Would refusing him entry give him publicity or is rthere going to be a counter-protest? He'll be able to address his audience through electronic means, so given the public disorder potential, I'd go for banning him, send a signal.

Comment

• amateur51

A report on the Jobbik rally today in Hyde Park

Gábor Vona addresses about 100 supporters after protests by anti-racism activists force change of venue

Comment

Working...
                  X