Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amateur51

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
    The first of those two links is based on hearsay, (how does the DT prioritise what's news stories is not said), the second so full of inaccuracies or misprints as to undermine whatever points the Torygraph is trying to allege about BBC bias.
    There is no evidence that Mr Pee reads these articles S_A - he merely cuts & pastes from the headlines.

Comment

• Mr Pee
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
      There is no evidence that Mr Pee reads these articles S_A - he merely cuts & pastes from the headlines.
      Of course I read them. I think both articles make valid points, but of course you will dismiss them out of hand because they come from a right of centre newspaper.
      Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
        Of course I read them. I think both articles make valid points, but of course you will dismiss them out of hand because they come from a right of centre newspaper.
        See what I mean?He doesn't tell you anything about what the article is trying to say, or what he thinks of it, just a snide attack on my thoughts even before I've had them.

Comment

• scottycelt

See what I mean?He doesn't tell you anything about what the article is trying to say, or what he thinks of it, just a snide attack on my thoughts even before I've had them.
          Oh for goodness sake, amsey, do please stop acting the little martyr ... you are surely the undisputed forum snide remarker par excellence! <laugh>

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
            Oh for goodness sake, amsey, do please stop acting the little martyr ... you are surely the undisputed forum snide remarker par excellence! <laugh>
            And you're the self-installed arbiter? Pur-leaze!

Mr Pee regularly posts links but doesn't direct readers as to why/what has piqued his interest. I suspect that this is because he doesn't actually read the content, just the headline. And if he's addressing me he attaches some snide comment.

That's the point I was making.

What about you?

Comment

• scottycelt

And you're the self-installed arbiter? Pur-leaze!

Mr Pee regularly posts links but doesn't direct readers as to why/what has piqued his interest. I suspect that this is because he doesn't actually read the content, just the headline. And if he's addressing me he attaches some snide comment.

That's the point I was making.

What about you?
              I have also been accused of not reading my own links because these contained an element of balance which didn't wholly support my point of view. How absurd.

Not all forum members are influenced by the self-righteous socio-political propaganda and dogmatism of a Guardian or Daily Mail.

Some members have the ability to search for the facts, eschew the guff, and then think for themselves.

Astonishing, eh?

Comment

• amateur51

I have also been accused of not reading my own links because these contained an element of balance which didn't wholly support my point of view. How absurd.

Not all forum members are influenced by the self-righteous socio-political propaganda and dogmatism of a Guardian or Daily Mail.

Some members have the ability to search for the facts, eschew the guff, and then think for themselves.

Astonishing, eh?
                Tell us about the Guardian's dogmatism please, scotty

On second thoughts, please don't as it's way Off Topic
                Last edited by Guest; 20-10-13, 21:46. Reason: second thoughts

Comment

• Mr Pee
                  • Nov 2010

<thumbs up>

Indeed. Glass houses and all that.
                  Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                  X