X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Richard Barrett

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
    Don't you believe it!
    Rubbish. You obviously don't believe it but there are plenty of us out here in the world who decide what it is we need to do and then work out how to make it materially feasible - and I don't mean by feeding an obsession with personal finances of course, which is being "driven by money" in a different way: I'm almost 54 years old, I have no pension scheme and own no property because I've never been able to afford to indulge in these things, which I have never placed any value on anyway, since my first priority has always been to be creatively productive, as intensively as possible. You're welcome to call me improvident but you can't tell me I'm driven by money.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
      Ex-member
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Richard Barrett View Post
      Rubbish. You obviously don't believe it but there are plenty of us out here in the world who decide what it is we need to do and then work out how to make it materially feasible - and I don't mean by feeding an obsession with personal finances of course, which is being "driven by money" in a different way: I'm almost 54 years old, I have no pension scheme and own no property because I've never been able to afford to indulge in these things, which I have never placed any value on anyway, since my first priority has always been to be creatively productive, as intensively as possible. You're welcome to call me improvident but you can't tell me I'm driven by money.
      Sheds some light.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
        Sheds some light.
        meaning ... what?

Comment

Working...
        X