• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

ho ho ho and mebbe the banks should be scared

bless Ms Akers she has really put the wind right up NewsCorp

...now what about RBS &c; and all that PPI criminal collusion and conspiracy in the big banks eh?

one must assume that the same rules apply in the USA, successfully prosecuted here, out of business there .... wonder what that thought does for the Barclays Bank Board at breakfast this weekend ...

of course SFO and SOCCA types would have to actually turn up for work and do some as oppsed to just filling in their tax paid by us expense claims ....

bet Ms Akers pays all her own tax bills ....
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.
  • amateur51

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    bless Ms Akers she has really put the wind right up NewsCorp

...now what about RBS &c; and all that PPI criminal collusion and conspiracy in the big banks eh?

one must assume that the same rules apply in the USA, successfully prosecuted here, out of business there .... wonder what that thought does for the Barclays Bank Board at breakfast this weekend ...

of course SFO and SOCCA types would have to actually turn up for work and do some as oppsed to just filling in their tax paid by us expense claims ....

bet Ms Akers pays all her own tax bills ....
    I think that Sue Akers has retired but I hope that the Met can find a line for her in their budget to keep the pressure up on Murdoch :ok:

Comment

• eighthobstruction
      • Nov 2010

And the LIBOR scandal (no no no I haven't forgotten)....As King Kennytone used to write....KICK IT TILL IT BREAKS....
      bong ching

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

and forex fixing

and bless King Kennytone [a man of parts]
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Working...
        X