What Was Your Most Recent Bottle of Wine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smittims
    • Aug 2022

Thanks for that, Barbirollians. As a long-time Claret drinker I'll be trotting round to Tesco. ALDI do a good one , Pierre Laurent, at £4.99.

Comment

• gradus
      • Nov 2010

While looking for a tree tie in the garage, I found half a dozen bottles of Riesling from two producers,a 2016 Trocken from the Rheingau grower Peter Jakob Kuhn and another 2016 Dengler Seyler Trocken Riesling from Maikammer in Oben Weinsper that I'd bought 2 years ago and forgotten about. Odd really, white wine doesn't usually hang around chez nous.

Comment

• hmvman
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by gradus View Post
        While looking for a tree tie in the garage, I found half a dozen bottles of Riesling from two producers,a 2016 Trocken from the Rheingau grower Peter Jakob Kuhn and another 2016 Dengler Seyler Trocken Riesling from Maikammer in Oben Weinsper that I'd bought 2 years ago and forgotten about. Odd really, white wine doesn't usually hang around chez nous.
        That must be the equivalent of finding a £10 note in the pocket of an old pair of trousers! I wish I could find a long-forgotten supply of wine somewhere when looking for something else...

Comment

Working...
        X