X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinteuil
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
    Brilliant idea for a no-news day!! Start a piece off and then get the punters to finish it via Tweets, Emails, phone-ins and texts!!

Is there a prize for getting the answer? I think I'm going to regret asking.....
    ... brilliant idea for a Radio programme! We could call it, I don't know, "Breakfast"? - or "Essential something"???

Comment

• Beef Oven!
      Ex-member
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post
      ... brilliant idea for a Radio programme! We could call it, I don't know, "Breakfast"? - or "Essential something"???
      Just got off the 'phone from my solicitor. I've copy-righted the idea. PM me if you want to go ahead with anything

Comment

• Beef Oven!
        Ex-member
        • Sep 2013

Brilliant idea for a no-news day!! Start a piece off and then get the punters to finish it via Tweets, Emails, phone-ins and texts!!

Is there a prize for getting the answer? I think I'm going to regret asking.....
        ibid

Comment

• Gordon
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
          Just got off the 'phone from my solicitor. I've copy-righted the idea. PM me if you want to go ahead with anything
          We might run into problems with naming it "Breakfast" as such because of the risk of "passing off" [not that that bothers R3] so what about "Strictly Full English" [a bit more gravitas don't you think? Strap-line for thr Trail: Solid and filling programme to start your day] or "Breakfast on Ice" [wish it was] or even "Wake Up to Waffles"!

Comment

• Bryn
            Banned
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
            that is what happens when media outlets just regurgitate (sorry about the scambled eggs beefy) government press releases.
            You get similar things going on with regard to important issues like the privatisation of the NHS.
            Just got alerted to the video below. First shock was seeing an old Scratch Orchestra composer/pianist/oboist friend in the opening shot. Indeed he was a contributor to the old BBC Radio 3 message boards for a short while.

Watch this 90 second video and share it with your friends. Subscribe & support: http://smarturl.it/38DegreesSubscribe38 Degrees is one of the UK's biggest ca...

It seems not to like being embedded.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
              Ex-member
              • Sep 2013

We might run into problems with naming it "Breakfast" as such because of the risk of "passing off" [not that that bothers R3] so what about "Strictly Full English" [a bit more gravitas don't you think? Strap-line for thr Trail: Solid and filling programme to start your day] or "Breakfast on Ice" [wish it was] or even "Wake Up to Waffles"!
              So long as it doesn't include those poncey 'continental' breakfasts, I'm up for it (waffles? Belgian, aint they?).

Comment

Working...
              X