X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flosshilde
    • Nov 2010

Help - replacement CD needed

I seem to have lost the first CD in my set of Sawallisch's Ring, recorded live from the Bayerischen Staatsoper & released by EMI Classics in 1993. I've looked at EMI's website (& Warner's, as they have, I believe, 'absorbed' EMI) to see if it was possible to download it, or request a replacement, but haven't been able to find anything. I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
  • pastoralguy
    • Nov 2010

Sorry to hear that, Flossie. It's bad enough to lose any cd but losing one of a big set is desperate. Hope you get a solution.

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
      I seem to have lost the first CD in my set of Sawallisch's Ring, recorded live from the Bayerischen Staatsoper & released by EMI Classics in 1993. I've looked at EMI's website (& Warner's, as they have, I believe, 'absorbed' EMI) to see if it was possible to download it, or request a replacement, but haven't been able to find anything. I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
      Recorded September 1989, yes? I have it in the EMI "Wagner The Great Operas" set. I will PM you.

Comment

• pastoralguy
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
        Recorded September 1989, yes? I have it in the EMI "Wagner The Great Operas" set. I will PM you.

Comment

• Alison
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by pastoralguy View Post
          Yeah, top man Nethersage.

Comment

• Barbirollians
            • Nov 2010

Sorry Floss - Bryn got there before me - but I also have it if necessary .

Comment

• David-G
              • Mar 2012

I am continually impressed by the helpfulness of this community!

Comment

• Flosshilde
                • Nov 2010

Absolutely - we might have our differences, but if anyone needs information, advice or help it usually comes up trumps. Many thanks to Bryn, & Barbirollians.

Comment

• amateur51

Bravo Bryn

Comment

Working...
                  X