Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stillhomewardbound
    • Nov 2010

If i have any more complaints about the conduct of this quiz I will put my Robin Ray kaftan on!
    E
    Ok, three answers so far: Edith Sitwell, Alan Bennett, Edward Heath.

Still, one to get, but no more clues ... So far I've been laying them out like a paper chase (wink wink).

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Stillhomewardbound View Post
      If i have any more complaints about the conduct of this quiz I will put my Robin Ray kaftan on!
      E
      Ok, three answers so far: Edith Sitwell, Alan Bennett, Edward Heath.

Still, one to get, but no more clues ... So far I've bee laying out like a paper chase (wink wink)
      Twenty minutes eh? Not Jacques Chirac then

Comment

• Stillhomewardbound
        • Nov 2010

Ok, last answer as no one is getting close. Excerpt 1 was John Houseman, an early production partner of Orson Welles who started a late acting career in his 70s when he won an Oscar for his part as a Harvard law professor in The Paperchase.

I'll have some more quotes later on but for now I'm going to link you to another quiz and this one will have you realising what I nice guy I really am. Yes, here's the fiendish King William's Quiz!

What might perhaps have anticipated Tom and Jerry? Who suffered terminally through the treachery of Mir Jafar? Where did Holmes sustain two lacerated scalp wounds in a "murderous attack"? – Plus another 177 brain-scramblers in the toughest quiz of them all

Comment

Working...
        X