X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karafan
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Petrushka View Post
    I did once send a tottering pile of CDs to the floor from the top of a cabinet. Several smashed cases and CDs scattered all over the place resulted.

I really hate those double pack CDs that have the means of entry on the inside. It's impossible to get either CD out without using the fingers and bending the pack backwards. It's also very easy to cut your finger in trying to extract the CD.

Anyone had any problems with inquisitive little fingers or pets?
    I, too, am a martyr to the tottering piles (oooo-er), Petrushka, and have had similar mishaps (usually compounded by a censorial, and most unwelcome, "Well, what do yoy expect if you insist on having piles of these damned things everywhere" from the OH).
    "Let me have my own way in exactly everything, and a sunnier and more pleasant creature does not exist." Thomas Carlyle

Comment

• Petrushka
      • Nov 2010

I did once send over a glass of red wine soaking some CD cases (mercifully shut) that were loitering on the table waiting to be played. Even though the cases were shut some of the wine seeped into the disc area and I had a frantic few minutes clearing up the mess. Fortunately, no damage done.
      "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

Working...
      X