X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amateur51
    • Jun 2024

Being A Man - South Bank Centre

After The Rest Is Noise festival, the year-long festival about music and the twentieth century, the South bank Centre will be hosting a weekend event Being A Man on 31 Jan-02 February 2014

"Amidst the deluge of debate about men's roles, men discuss the pleasures and challenges of maleness and masculinity. Over three days, men of all ages and from many walks of life lead conversations and Q&As on subjects ranging from fatherhood, heroism and the tribal nature of sport to online addictions and the aspirations men have about the way they would like to be"

I do not see this as an instrinsically provocative thread but if others feel otherwise, or if it develops that way, then I am content for it to be moved to the Politics and Current Affairs space.
    Last edited by Guest; 13-12-13, 17:23. Reason: link
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Something not right with that link, amsy.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
      Something not right with that link, amsy.
      Many thanks S_A - now amended

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
        Many thanks S_A - now amended

Comment

• Beef Oven!
          Ex-member
          • Sep 2013

Can't wait to see Billy "Maybe I am middle class now, but what does it matter?"Bragg's contribution.

He's a real diamond geezer. He'll teach us a lot about being a man!

That well known 'Cockney; from..............the Leafy Essex hamlet of, wait for it...........Barking!!!

He'd fit in well in this forum. Here's a picture of his east-end council flat..................or is that the Dorset coast he's living on now?

Comment

Working...
          X