scorpio comes ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anna

Well, if you and Bluesnik both celebrate your birth this Saturday, I do hope Alyn Shipton is aware of this and will dedicate a spot to you on JRR ..... Too late for me to send in a request, but, if he is reading this .... Hello, Alyn?

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Anna View Post
      But I did find "You are a secretive person. Yet you have great personal magnetism. There will always be something exciting and dynamic that attracts others to you"
      Well, the first of those three is certainly true, in my case...

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

oops sloppy grammar not sure when El Senor blows his candles just that it is about now
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

watching J Bridcut's excellent film about Benjamin Britten on BBC4 this evening one gathers he, Britten, was of the same sign ...... ho hum ...that third quartet is a most remarkable piece
          According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
            watching J Bridcut's excellent film about Benjamin Britten on BBC4 this evening one gathers he, Britten, was of the same sign ...... ho hum ...that third quartet is a most remarkable piece
            For me the late stuff Britten composed partly made up for quite a lot of earlier dross; one of the final pieces is the orchestral tone poem "A Time There Was", which for me evokes Capability Brown landscapes on late summer evenings whenever I hear it.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
              Late member
              • Nov 2010

autumnal, yes that is the scorpio mood, autumnal ......................

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                Late member
                • Nov 2010

mind you it aint all bad

from

Comment

• Anna

Well, looking at that table, as an April birth, I can say the only one I suffer from is seasonal affective disorder, I've never had an eating disorder but as for narcolepsy ............ zzzzzzzzzzz
                  Load of nonsense, innit? Although I'm really glad I'm not inclined to schizophrenia otherwise, I'd say, I'll have what she's having when it comes to personality disorders.

Hope you had a lovely birthday, good presents, and hugs.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                    Late member
                    • Nov 2010

alas that table is the result of serious scientific research!

lovely time, loadsa fun and ice cream!

Comment

Working...
                    X