• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

scorpio comes ......

a year passes and the children of the mists rise again ............

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.
  • eighthobstruction
    • Nov 2010

happy birthday....
    bong ching

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
      Late member
      • Nov 2010

...to S_A too ta
      According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
        ...to S_A too ta
        In the words of Erik Satie: "Flowers? But, dear lady, it's too soon".

Thanks for the reminder though!

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

i was avoiding the birthday thing, just mooching on the seasonal and celestial .....

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
            Gone fishin'
            • Sep 2011

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
              Late member
              • Nov 2010

jazbo innit ahem

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
                Gone fishin'
                • Sep 2011

Sorry - got myself into a bit of a funk:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                  Late member
                  • Nov 2010

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
                    • Dec 2010

Getting to look nearly as old as his nonagenarian dad - possibly one result of too much Parry and not enough thrust. Natty dresser, though, I've always thought. Conservative, but natty.

Comment

• Anna

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
                      Natty dresser, though, I've always thought. Conservative, but natty.
                      I've always admired his make do and mend with his clothes, particularly his much patched jacket. I suppose that might, at a pinch, be described as shabby chic?
                      My sister is a Scorpio, (Nov 7) as an Aires I don't think we should get on, but we are very close, although I don't really believe in astrology.
                      Happy Birthday to Calum and S_A, either in advance or belatedly.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                        I've always admired his make do and mend with his clothes, particularly his much patched jacket. I suppose that might, at a pinch, be described as shabby chic?
                        My sister is a Scorpio, (Nov 7) as an Aires I don't think we should get on, but we are very close, although I don't really believe in astrology.
                        Happy Birthday to Calum and S_A, either in advance or belatedly.
                        Belatedly in both cases, I think, but thanks in mine, Anna!

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                          Late member
                          • Nov 2010

not belated at all Anna in my case and thank you ... Saturday is the day ... and El Senor Bluesnik too!

Comment

• Anna

not belated at all Anna in my case and thank you ... Saturday is the day ... and El Senor Bluesnik too!
                            I tried to find a poem about Scorpios but they were all a bit, how shall I say, lusty!
                            But I did find "You are a secretive person. Yet you have great personal magnetism. There will always be something exciting and dynamic that attracts others to you"
                            Ooh, perhaps the lusty poems are right!!
                            And, Happies to Bluesnik as well, and all other Scorpios!!

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                              Late member
                              • Nov 2010

overblown, always overblown ... the scorpio mythology that is ...

Comment

Working...
                              X