X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayne lee wilson
    Banned
    • Jul 2011

Sorry Pee - I'd rather WEAR Agent Provocateur than respond to a male one...

Comment

• Flosshilde
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
      I liked this bit -

David Cameron said: “Cats are just as problematic as badgers but in a different way.

“Cat turds make kids go blind. Also you can be stroking a cat and it will suddenly bite your hand, for no reason.

So, cats are a bit like the Liberal Democrats?

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
        I liked this bit -

David Cameron said: “Cats are just as problematic as badgers but in a different way.

“Cat turds make kids go blind. Also you can be stroking a cat and it will suddenly bite your hand, for no reason.

So, cats are a bit like the Liberal Democrats?
        Some people are known to visit certain "establishments" to receive strokes of the cat. Perhaps this is what the PM meant?

Comment

• Flosshilde
          • Nov 2010

Just back from taking the dog on his evening constitutional, & I'm pretty sure I saw a badger running across the road. We live in an inner suburb of Glasgow, with plenty of parks & big gardens, but I'm very surprised that a badger would be seen here.

Comment

• umslopogaas
            • Nov 2010

Flosshilde, Roper's book has quite a lot of index references to urban badgers. Apparently they are become more and more prevalent, particularly in the south but now also in the north. They cause problems by damaging gardens and also all sorts of disputes between neighbours about removal of setts. During a survey in Brighton one of his students found that 29% of householders put out food for badgers, so its not surprising that they come into gardens to get it.

Comment

• Richard Tarleton

I wonder who'll be on the cover of the next Private Eye?

Comment

Working...
              X