Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

Thanks for the excellent round up ER, always a pleasure to read.

Best part of yesterdays game at SMS was to see Jay Rod back to something like his old self. It has been a long road back for him, and I really hope we don't loan him out .

Sounds like a hard earned away point for Stockport.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
      Ex-member
      • Sep 2013

United relentlessly grind out the results, inexorable progress towards an inevitable Premiership title.

Comment

• BBMmk2
        Late Member
        • Nov 2010

One way I am happy and another disappointed!
        Don’t cry for me
        I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
          Host
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
          United relentlessly grind out the results, inexorable progress towards an inevitable Premiership title.
          Enjoy it while it lasts. JM doesn't last very long at any club. Having said that, there's been a vast improvement in the team's performance.

Comment

• Lat-Literal
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
            Satdy scoreboard

Tottenham 1 Liverpool 1 Took the lead with a pen just before the break,conceded on 72 mins
            Chelsea 3 Burnley 0 Perfect start to the season continues,2 in the 1st half and a last min 3rd
            Crystal Palace 1 Bournemouth 1 Forum Derby,Cherries took an early lead,deserved Eagles equaliser on 93 mins ,1st point of the season for both sides
            Leicester City 2 Swansea City 1 A goal in each half,held on despite conceding on 80 mins,1st win of the season
            Southampton 1 Sunderland 1 Equalised on 85 mins after conceding an 80th min pen,2 points from 3 games
            Watford 1 Arsenal 3 Straightforward win,all 3 goals in the 1st half,1st win of the season
            Hull City 0 Manchester United 1 Finally broke down the hosts with a 92nd min winner,100% start continues
            Brentford 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1 Went behind on 54 mins,rescues a point with a 93rd min goal,both sides had a man sent off
            Newcastle United 2 Brighton 0 Forum Derby Goals on 15 and 63 mins,Seagulls had a man sent off,Toon 3 wins on the bounce
            Swindon Town v Bristol Rovers Abandoned after 61 mins,torrential rain
            Coventry City 1 Northampton Town 1 Losing 1-0 at half time,equalised on 63 mins,3 points from 5 games
            Rochdale 1 Wimbledon 1 Took the lead on 13 mins and the hosts were reduced to 10 men on 82 mins,conceded the equaliser on 95 mins
            Hartlepool United 2 Newport County 2 Took the lead in the 2nd mins,1-2 down by the 27th,the 2-2 on 38 mins,Pool played almost the whole game with 10 men
            Dagenham and Redbridge 3 Wrexham 0 Swept aside by the promotion favourites,all the damage done in the 1st half
            York City 4 Woking 1 Super win after 2 consecutive defeats,all the goals came in the 1st 26 mins
            Telford 0 Stockport County 0 A decent point but the beautiful game it wasn't I hear
            Chelmsford City 2 Oxford City 0 Scored on 30 and 41 mins
            Truro City 1 Welling United 1 Took the lead on 53 mins,conceded the equaliser on 69 mins
            Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2 St Johnstone 1 Took the lead on 59 mins but were pegged back on 79 mins,91st min winner sealed 1st win of the season
            Partick Thistle 1 Hearts 2 Losing 0-1 at the break,got back to 1-1 on 55 mins before losing the game in the last min
            Ayr 1 St Mirren 1 Scored an 89th min equaliser after going behind in the 14th min,2nd point of the season
            Civil Service Strollers 3 East Stirlingshire 8 Crazy game,7-3 up at half time ,scored the 8th on 68 mins !!!!!
            Barnstaple Town 0 Hereford 2 The Bulls are at it again,1st half goals mean they have now won all their 5 league games so far this season
            Many thanks for these results Rob.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
              • Nov 2010

Bank holiday non league report

Wrexham 2 York City 1 Forum derby,16th min pen for the hosts,York equalised on 24 mins,the winner came in the 63rd min.
              Stockport County 1 Worcester City 0 Worldie free kick on 42 mins,not sure how it didn't end 4 or 5-0,visitors very poor.
              Maidenhead United 2 Truro City 0 Goals on 25 and 52 mins did the damage,just 1 win from opening 7 games.
              Welling United 0 Chelmsford City 2 Scored on 5 mins then sealed the win with a 64th min pen,back to back 2-0 wins.
              Hereford 4 Bishops Cleeve 0 Opened the scoring right on half time,then scored 3 in 10 2nd half mins,100% start intact.

Remember the football league trophy ? Well it starts this week,now it's called the Checkatrade trophy,and there are premier league club academy and U23 sides involved,and there are group stages

Comment

• Alison
                • Nov 2010

Good to note a comparatively rare win for Chelmsford!!

Looking forward to Big Sam's first England game.

I bet John C was overjoyed with that 89th min equaliser.

Good win Stockport today.

Let's have one more expensive signing, please, Leicester City.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                  • Nov 2010

Football League Trophy

Wimbledon 3 Swansea City U23s 0
                  Bristol Rovers 2 Reading U23s 3
                  Charlton Athletic 0 Southampton U23s 0 Charlton win 5-4 on pens
                  Coventry City 4 West Ham U23s 2
                  Sheffield United 0 Leicester City U23s 0 Leicester win 5-4 on pens
                  Southend United 2 Brighton U23s 0

Comment

• johncorrigan
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post

I bet John C was overjoyed with that 89th min equaliser.
                    Too right I was, Alison. Felt like a win and felt able to happily sit through my tea!

Comment

• Alison
                      • Nov 2010

What's the prevailing mood down at SMS right now then Sainty?

Somehow I can't quite keep up with your lot!

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                        • Nov 2010

Thursday

Football League Trophy

Notts County 2 Hartlepool United 1

Today

Wimbledon 2 Chesterfield 1 Behind at the break with an OG,91st min winner after equalising on 53 mins
                        Fleetwood Town 2 Coventry City 0 Conceded both the goals in the space of 13 2nd half mins,only scored twice this season so far
                        Stevenage 6 Hartlepool United 1 Took the lead in the 4th min,2-1 down at the break,floodgates opened in the 2nd half
                        Maidstone United 2 Wrexham 2 Level 1-1 at half time,went 2-1 up on 66 mins before conceding on 77 mins
                        York City 4 Solihull Moors 0 Scored an early goal to lead at the break then scored 3 in the last 6 mins
                        Altrincham 2 Stockport County 3 From 2-1 down at half time,equalised on 74 mins then won it in the 87th min
                        Chelmsford City 1 Weston Super Mare 0 Scored the goal on 80 mins to seal a 4th win of the season
                        Truro City 0 East Thurrock United 6 Blimey,4-0 down at the break,conceded 2 more in the last 15 mins
                        East Kilbride 1 East Stirlingshire 0 Conceded the goal in the 5th min

Scottish Challenge Cup

Albion Rovers 3 St Mirren 4 From 2-0 down after 13 mins,scored 3 in 8 mins before going in at half time at 3-3,extra time winner

FA Cup qualifier

Romulus 1 Hereford 1

Comment

• antongould
                          • Nov 2010

More than floodgates ....

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                            • Nov 2010

Midweek report

Chelmsford City 2 Ebbsfleet United 1 Took the lead after half an hour,conceded just before the break,83rd min winner
                            Truro City 2 Hungerford Town 0 Both goals scored in the 1st half,12 and 43 mins
                            Darlington 2 Stockport County 1 No comment

The last round up for a couple of weeks will be this coming Saturday.
                            I'll be off to Costa Teguise in Lanzarote for a lie down.
                            I wonder if good old Teamsaint will be able to fill in while I'm away ?

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                              Midweek report

Chelmsford City 2 Ebbsfleet United 1 Took the lead after half an hour,conceded just before the break,83rd min winner
                              Truro City 2 Hungerford Town 0 Both goals scored in the 1st half,12 and 43 mins
                              Darlington 2 Stockport County 1 No comment

The last round up for a couple of weeks will be this coming Saturday.
                              I'll be off to Costa Teguise in Lanzarote for a lie down.
                              I wonder if good old Teamsaint will be able to fill in while I'm away ?
                              It'll be my pleasure, ER, a very well earned break for you.
                              I'll be able to bring live reports from the group stage of the Europa league for you all. ( calm down everybody).
                              Sorry about the Stockport result tonight.
                              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                                It'll be my pleasure, ER, a very well earned break for you.
                                I'll be able to bring live reports from the group stage of the Europa league for you all. ( calm down everybody).
                                Sorry about the Stockport result tonight.
                                Brilliant,thanks ts.

Just realised I missed one from yesterday

FA Cup qualifying round replay

Hereford 3 Romulus 0

Comment

Working...
                                X