X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eine Alpensinfonie
    Host
    • Nov 2010

I can't believe Chelsea lost at home - again!

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
      I look at Div 2 as something of a new thing with so many new teams there. The National League on the other hand is Div 4 Old Boys. Div 2 or 4, whatever you call it has been the level of many teams over the years. Fortunately the Owls though having flirted with the wrong end of the third tier avoided it, though most of their neighbours have been there. Anton, Hartlepool to their credit in the days of reelection never fell below the league and since automatic stuff have stayed in. I have a good feeling about them this season and the third tier beckons and though I will not trouble Betfred think that it also may be Accrington's year. Unlike ts I will mention Portsmouth, and I'll be delighted if Plymouth end the season above them! Finally while we are down there I'd be delighted to be discussing the Stockport v Truro results in next year's National league - All I have to do is dream!
      That would be something cloughie,and maybe Chelmsford too

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
        I can't believe Chelsea lost at home - again!
        Very much second best today,look like a club in crisis just 5 months after winning the title.

Comment

• antongould
          • Nov 2010

Cheers as ever ER - I have no worries Cloughers says we will get promoted

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

great round up ER, many thanks , back with a fascinating set of results. Hope your hols were good after the early rain ! County seem to be on a decent run of results.

Calum made a brief appearance recently, and has apparently has health issues, but seems hopefully to be on the mend.

Saints looking good again, with the defence sorted out. Very good effort indeed today, in spite of missing out on two obvious pens in the first half.
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Alison
              • Nov 2010

A great win at Gainsborough!

Important win for Foxes after heavy defeat last week.

Disappointing St Mirren couldn't see it out.

Comment

• teamsaint
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                Cheers as ever ER - I have no worries Cloughers says we will get promoted
                Despite todays setback, They should be aiming to finish above portsmouth, AG.
                Can't be that hard, can it?
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                  A great win at Gainsborough!

Important win for Foxes after heavy defeat last week.

Disappointing St Mirren couldn't see it out.
                  THe PL table makes for refreshing reading right now Alison.

should be a good clash at SMS in two weeks time, two in form teams.
                  Last edited by teamsaint; 03-10-15, 21:25.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                    Big thanks to Teamsaint for picking up the slack

Partick Thistle 3 Dundee United 0 Impressive win takes Jags off the bottom of the league
                    Ross County 1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2 Improved form continues,2-0 up at half time
                    St Mirren 1 Alloa 1 Opened the scoring on 68 mins,couldn't see it through despite lions share of chances
                    Berwick 2 East Stirlingshire 1 Leading at the break,remain bottom of the table
                    Thanks Rob - I'm in that mode of at least we didn't lose at the moment, but I feel we're turning a corner, albeit a rather elongated one. Dundee Utd lost their manager this week - I mean they sold all their best players to Celtic and can't fathom why they've gone bottom - Big Yogi's in the frame to take over...he'd be crazy to move from ICT, I think, but what do I know about footie?
                    Last edited by johncorrigan; 03-10-15, 21:18. Reason: I know nothing!

Comment

• P. G. Tipps
                      • Jun 2014

Mourinho ranting about the ref, again.

IMHO, the ref had a great game. The Chelsea penalty 'claim' was not justified. despite what all the footy 'experts' say. Anyone who has been to Specsavers can see Falcao had already dived before there was any contact.

Mane's appeal was much more credible though, to be fair, he was already on the way down before any contact by the defender as well.

The one definite penalty was the assault on Van Dijk ... not only should it have been a penalty but the offender should have been summarily dismissed. I assume neither the ref nor linesmen saw it.

Mourinho should stop making a fool of himself and stop blaming referees. The fact is Chelsea's performance levels have plummeted even further since they got rid of that lovely woman doctor.

Comment

• Alison
                        • Nov 2010

Why exactly would referees be frightened to award Chelsea penalties?

Comment

• Alison
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                          THe PL table makes for refreshing reading right now Alison.

should be a good clash at SMS in two weeks time, two in form teams.
                          Hope you're there for the big match Sainty.

What do you reckon? Nigel for Sunderland?

Not heard much from the old boy have we?

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by P. G. Tipps View Post
                            Mourinho ranting about the ref, again.

IMHO, the ref had a great game. The Chelsea penalty 'claim' was not justified. despite what all the footy 'experts' say. Anyone who has been to Specsavers can see Falcao had already dived before there was any contact.

Mane's appeal was much more credible though, to be fair, he was already on the way down before any contact by the defender as well.

The one definite penalty was the assault on Van Dijk ... not only should it have been a penalty but the offender should have been summarily dismissed. I assume neither the ref nor linesmen saw it.

Mourinho should stop making a fool of himself and stop blaming referees. The fact is Chelsea's performance levels have plummeted even further since they got rid of that lovely woman doctor.
                            She probably stiffened up the back four.

Coat already on......

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                              Hope you're there for the big match Sainty.

What do you reckon? Nigel for Sunderland?

Not heard much from the old boy have we?
                              Don't think I will be there Alison , nothing pencilled in till Stoke in November.

Looks like it may be Nige for Sunderland, he'll have a lot to do to turn things round.

If Scottyparticktips thinks the ref had a good game at the Bridge today, the standard of Scottish refs must be off the scale....

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                                great round up ER, many thanks , back with a fascinating set of results. Hope your hols were good after the early rain ! County seem to be on a decent run of results.

Calum made a brief appearance recently, and has apparently has health issues, but seems hopefully to be on the mend.

Saints looking good again, with the defence sorted out. Very good effort indeed today, in spite of missing out on two obvious pens in the first half.
                                Yep super holiday thanks ts.
                                Good news re Calum.

Comment

Working...
                                X