X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gurnemanz
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post
    Pearson staying after all. Big cock up by Sky it seems.
    But such rumours - on the smoke and fire principle - surely won't help him. Neither of course does that picture of him apparently attempting strangle a member of the opposing team and his somewhat evasive and enigmatic response when asked about it in an interview.

Comment

• gurnemanz
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aeolium View Post

Yes, I remember his 'professionalism' when he was at Stoke and they were the dirtiest team in the Premiership. It's strange to hear him talk about Berahino lacking proper role models. Still, Burnley should have known what to expect.
      Whilst being eternally grateful to Pulis for what he did for Palace, I still find it difficult to like the bloke.

Comment

• Alison
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by gurnemanz View Post
        But such rumours - on the smoke and fire principle - surely won't help him. Neither of course does that picture of him apparently attempting strangle a member of the opposing team and his somewhat evasive and enigmatic response when asked about it in an interview.
        Yes, the pressure on him must be enormous and he's clearly not handling it too well at times.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
          • Nov 2010

Evasive and enigmatic....he was never like that at Middlesbo'....
          bong ching

Comment

• eighthobstruction
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by gurnemanz View Post
            Whilst being eternally grateful to Pulis for what he did for Palace, I still find it difficult to like the bloke.

....Yes me too....cannot logically think why really....respect and like are different things are they not?....

....Fletcher straight in as captain....hmmm....
            bong ching

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
              • Nov 2010

Forum latest.

Arsenal 2 Leicester City 1. From 2-0 down couldn't complete the comeback.
              Liverpool 3 Spurs 2. Pegged back twice,Balotelli winner,1 defeat in 21
              Chelsea 1 Everton 0. Late winner ensures the lead remains 7 points.
              Southampton 0 West Ham United 0. Couldn't find a winner despite playing against 10 men for the last half hour.
              Crystal Palace 1 Newcastle United 1. Honours even in the forum derby,11th and 13th.
              Manchester United Association Football Club smashed Burnley 3-1
              Cardiff City 0 Brighton 0. Point keeps the seagulls just above the drop zone
              Ipswich Town 2 Sheffield Wednesday 1. Leading at half time,promotion contenders too strong in the 2nd half.
              Coventry City 1 Scunthorpe United 1. Cov equalised on 90 minutes,4 points clear of danger.
              Burton Albion 0 Wimbledon 0. Good point v the league leaders,5 points away from the play offs.
              Hartlepool United 1 Northampton Town 0. Win sealed with a 2nd half goal,6points adrift.
              Concord 2 Chelmsford 1. Level at half time 1-1,6th in the table.

FA Trophy 4th round.

Halifax 0 Wrexham 1. Home to Torquay in the semi final

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                Ex-member
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                Forum latest.

Arsenal 2 Leicester City 1. From 2-0 down couldn't complete the comeback.
                Liverpool 3 Spurs 2. Pegged back twice,Balotelli winner,1 defeat in 21
                Chelsea 1 Everton 0. Late winner ensures the lead remains 7 points.
                Southampton 0 West Ham United 0. Couldn't find a winner despite playing against 10 men for the last half hour.
                Crystal Palace 1 Newcastle United 1. Honours even in the forum derby,11th and 13th.
                Manchester United Association Football Club smashed Burnley 3-1
                Cardiff City 0 Brighton 0. Point keeps the seagulls just above the drop zone
                Ipswich Town 2 Sheffield Wednesday 1. Leading at half time,promotion contenders too strong in the 2nd half.
                Coventry City 1 Scunthorpe United 1. Cov equalised on 90 minutes,4 points clear of danger.
                Burton Albion 0 Wimbledon 0. Good point v the league leaders,5 points away from the play offs.
                Hartlepool United 1 Northampton Town 0. Win sealed with a 2nd half goal,6points adrift.
                Concord 2 Chelmsford 1. Level at half time 1-1,6th in the table.

FA Trophy 4th round.

Halifax 0 Wrexham 1. Home to Torquay in the semi final

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

Thanks ER.

a frustrating evening at SMS. Saints really need more goals, in fact their superb defence has rather disguised the lack of goalscoring.

WHU rather disappointing tonight, didn't cause us any real problems.
                  I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                    Ex-member
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                    Thanks ER.

a frustrating evening at SMS. Saints really need more goals, in fact their superb defence has rather disguised the lack of goalscoring.

WHU rather disappointing tonight, didn't cause us any real problems.

You mean you wanted them to go down to 9 men??

Comment

• teamsaint
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
                      You mean you wanted them to go down to 9 men??
                      yes.
                      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                        Ex-member
                        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                        yes.

Comment

• Alison
                          • Nov 2010

Phenomenal performance from the Foxes - who lose nonetheless

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                            • Nov 2010

Phenomenal performance from the Foxes - who lose nonetheless :sadface:
                            I thought we talked about this kind of negativity Alison ?

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                              Ex-member
                              • Sep 2013

Phenomenal performance from the Foxes - who lose nonetheless
                              It's not the winning that's important, it's the taking part. As long as your team played their very best, that's all that matters.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                                Ex-member
                                • Sep 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X