• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pianorak
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    ahem, i hope Spurs can knock out AC Milan tonight ...ahem,
    Well, not quite - but where would the goalie have been without the 13, eh
    My life, each morning when I dress, is four and twenty hours less. (J Richardson)

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
      Host
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
      ... and oh dear poor Stockport County, Stanley put the knife in eh ....
      That's not funny.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

"Poor old Arsenal eh".

I thought I would risk a read. Wrong decision obviously.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

Way to go Sir Harry [i know but he'll never get one , too dodgy in the past innit] a real Italian performance by Spurs, score once and hold fast ... 'we aren't going to celebrate ...I am going home for a cuppa, a bacon sandwich and walk the dog' ... the man is a living exemplar of St George and England eh ....
          According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
            Late member
            • Nov 2010

... whereas Man City were pretty pathetic, all that fire power and no goals .... at the £££££ per minute played they that they cost, they must be one of the worst value teams about ... they will have to raise their game off the floor in the second leg .... they were dreadful last night
            According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

>>they were dreadful last night<<....and yet they were far superior to Liverpool....[until Andy (Joe Jordan) Carroll came on}....
              bong ching

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                Late member
                • Nov 2010

...hmmmm yep wouldn'y wanna see any Italian try and head butt wor Andy eh

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                  • Nov 2010

Indeed....how very topical....Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them were the days mick channon , john radford, biff baff bioff wallop....and not a elbow swung [generally]....who ever had the hardest head , lived to do it again....first really bad elbow I ever saw was Fashnu on Mabbutt....surely they used to do it before then....has human physiology changed so that players can only rise by elbowing others in the face....interesting to see Carroll riding on the back of Agger last night to get higher....
                  bong ching

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                    • Nov 2010

Off to watch Stockport County v Burton Albion (it won't be pretty)

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
                      Host
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                      Off to watch Stockport County v Burton Albion (it won't be pretty)
                      It's a worrying time.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                        Late member
                        • Nov 2010

"It will be a miracle but I feel where there is still life and points to play for, we'll be going for it."
                        ..Wenger or Mathias?

Man U remain unstoppable even though far from their football pomp ...

... Bolton could be a good outside bet in the FA Cup ... just the kind of club to upset the odds on a good day ... but my affection is with the Hammers, hope they can still show their recent form against Stoke today

'We don't deal at Crufts. We deal with Battersea Dogs Home. We pick up strays and bring them back here.'
                        Mr Pulis ... what a team talk eh?

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
                          Host
                          • Nov 2010

I'd love to see an all-Manchester final.

Comment

• John Wright
                            • Mar 2007

Interesting...

Hi tech strips
                            - - -

John W

Comment

• scottycelt

Great cup-tie between Dundee Utd and Motherwell, the highlight being David Goodwillie's goal which was at least the equal of Rooney's recent effort, especially as he contacted with his boot and not his shin ... ... I had actually turned my head away from the TV screen a split-second before, thinking the cross to Goodwillie was too strong only to hear the roar that he had somehow managed to find the net ... a truly amazing goal (though, admittedly, the English 'keeper might have done better .. :cool2.

Scottish football has been so much in the doldrums in recent years ( to say the least) but the young talent suddenly coming through the ranks now augurs really well for the future ... a quite amazing and most welcome sudden turnaround!

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
                                Great cup-tie between Dundee Utd and Motherwell, the highlight being David Goodwillie's goal which was at least the equal of Rooney's recent effort, especially as he contacted with his boot and not his shin ... ... I had actually turned my head away from the TV screen a split-second before, thinking the cross to Goodwillie was too strong only to hear the roar that he had somehow managed to find the net ... a truly amazing goal (though, admittedly, the English 'keeper might have done better .. :cool2.

Scottish football has been so much in the doldrums in recent years ( to say the least) but the young talent suddenly coming through the ranks now augurs really well for the future ... a quite amazing and most welcome sudden turnaround!
                                Any chance of a link to a clip, scotty?

Comment

Working...
                                X