• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amateur51

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
    Forum update -
    FA Trophy 1st round.

Southport 1 Wrexham 1. Reports suggest Wrexham were fortunate to get away with a replay.
    Replay update 16 December

Wrexham 2-0 Southport

Wrexham will play Stockport County in the FA Trophy second round after beating 10-man Southport 2-0 at the Racecourse.

Any -port in a storm

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
      Replay update 16 December

Wrexham 2-0 Southport

Wrexham will play Stockport County in the FA Trophy second round after beating 10-man Southport 2-0 at the Racecourse.

Any -port in a storm
      Doh !
      Apologies am51,I meant to include that and it slipped my mind.
      Tough looking 2nd round draw...........for your lot.

Comment

• amateur51

Doh !
        Apologies am51,I meant to include that and it slipped my mind.
        Tough looking 2nd round draw...........for your lot.
        No probs Rob!

Yes, tough all over

Comment

• aeolium
          • Nov 2010

As I suspected, it's Bulls to the knacker's yard:

Hereford United is wound up in the High Court over money owed to HM Revenue and Customs.

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aeolium View Post

Hereford United is wound up in the High Court over money owed to HM Revenue and Customs.

Looks from the article that there are grounds for hope,EIadeolium.
            I'm sure Edgar street will soon see balls being kicked around again.

In similar news, Salisbury City , being relaunched, hope to announce their new name tomorrow, and a league to play in may be decided before too long.
            A consortium including ex portsmouth player Steve Claridge is behind the new company.
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
              Ex-member
              • Sep 2013

Crap result against useless Villa, I'm not happy.

I will indulge in some nostalgia.........

Comment

• antongould
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
                Crap result against useless Villa, I'm not happy.

I will indulge in some nostalgia.........

Which one is you Beefie.........???

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                  Ex-member
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                  Which one is you Beefie.........???
                  HeHe! I'm not that talented......

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                    • Nov 2010

If you don't want to know the results,look away now.

Man citeh 3 Crystal Palace 0. Unlucky with a wrongly disallowed goal at 2-0 down.
                    Southampton 3 Everton 0. Comfortable win ended a run of 5 straight defeats
                    West Ham 2 Leicester City 0.Back pass blunder for the 1st ,no win in 12
                    Fulham 4 Sheffield Wednesday 0. Chances to score before conceding the 1st,then fell apart
                    Wolves 1 Brighton 1. Scored early,conceded the equaliser with 2 minutes to go.
                    Coventry City 1 Fleetwood Town 1. Fell behind with an O.G,secured the point with 10 minutes to go.
                    Wimbledon 0 Mansfield Town 1. Played against 10 men for 55 minutes,went behind just after the break.
                    Hartlepool United 1 Oxford United 1. Took the lead,a point in Ronnie Moore's 1st game as manager
                    St Mirren 0 Motherwell 1. Played for 72 minutes with 10 men after a harsh red card.
                    St Johnstone 1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 0. Miserable afternoon,conceded a penalty and a man sent off
                    Elgin City v East Stirlingshire was postponed.
                    Bristol Rovers 3 Gateshead 2.Super comeback after going behind twice.
                    Wrexham 1 Dartford 3. From 0-2 down reduced the deficit on 67 minutes before the killer 3rd on 95.
                    Hayes and Yeading 2 Chelmsford 1. From 2-0 down pulled one back on 40 minutes,couldn't complete the comeback.
                    North Ferriby United 1 Stockport County 1. Took the lead on 5 minutes,conceded on 15 minutes,a good away point.
                    Hereford United v Hitchin Town didn't take place due to the Bulls ogoing problems.
                    Truro City 7 (SEVEN) Histon 2.Sensational result,nuff said.

Sunday.

Newcastle United v Sunderland
                    Liverpool v Arsenal

Monday.

Stoke City v Chelsea

Comment

• teamsaint
                      • Nov 2010

If you don't want to know the results,look away now.

Man citeh 3 Crystal Palace 0. Unlucky with a wrongly disallowed goal at 2-0 down.
                      Southampton 3 Everton 0. Comfortable win ended a run of 5 straight defeats
                      West Ham 2 Leicester City 0.Back pass blunder for the 1st ,no win in 12
                      Fulham 4 Sheffield Wednesday 0. Chances to score before conceding the 1st,then fell apart
                      Wolves 1 Brighton 1. Scored early,conceded the equaliser with 2 minutes to go.
                      Coventry City 1 Fleetwood Town 1. Fell behind with an O.G,secured the point with 10 minutes to go.
                      Wimbledon 0 Mansfield Town 1. Played against 10 men for 55 minutes,went behind just after the break.
                      Hartlepool United 1 Oxford United 1. Took the lead,a point in Ronnie Moore's 1st game as manager
                      St Mirren 0 Motherwell 1. Played for 72 minutes with 10 men after a harsh red card.
                      St Johnstone 1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 0. Miserable afternoon,conceded a penalty and a man sent off
                      Elgin City v East Stirlingshire was postponed.
                      Bristol Rovers 3 Gateshead 2.Super comeback after going behind twice.
                      Wrexham 1 Dartford 3. From 0-2 down reduced the deficit on 67 minutes before the killer 3rd on 95.
                      Hayes and Yeading 2 Chelmsford 1. From 2-0 down pulled one back on 40 minutes,couldn't complete the comeback.
                      North Ferriby United 1 Stockport County 1. Took the lead on 5 minutes,conceded on 15 minutes,a good away point.
                      Hereford United v Hitchin Town didn't take place due to the Bulls ogoing problems.

Sunday.

Newcastle United v Sunderland
                      Liverpool v Arsenal

Monday.

Stoke City v Chelsea
                      THanks for the excellent round up ER.
                      Shocking offside decision for palace, time for video replays, IMHO.

Much better day for us yesterday. I wasn't there, but my oldest lad was, and very much enjoyed the start to his Xmas hols !!

I hope Alison enjoyed her day out in east London, despite the result.
                      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by aeolium View Post

Comment

• gurnemanz
                          • Nov 2010

Live on TV as well. Needless to say, fury reigned in this house. Our man was 2 yards onside. It would have been 2-1 with the outside chance of a point or better and at least an improved goal difference. Another Palace hard luck story. Still reasonably optimistic that we can avoid the drop. Daughter and friend (Robins nutter) down for Christmas early then went off to see Swindon lose at home to Donny. So disappointment all round. Later on, liquid refreshment was taken.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                            • Nov 2010

Newcastle United 0 Sunderland 1. Last minute goal,4th successive derby defeat.
                            Liverpool 2 Arsenal 2. The lions share of possession,23 shots but a late,late equaliser secured the point..

Comment

• johncorrigan
                              • Nov 2010

Hibernation seems somehow appealing, Rob, if it didn't sound so much like Hibernian...hopefully the red card can be contested though I'm not sure we can win anything just now. Come on the Buddies!!!!

Comment

• cloughie
                                • Dec 2011

Looks like an 'ouch' and a 'get in there'

Happy Christmas, edge, thanks for the results service!

Comment

Working...
                                X