Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeolium
    • Nov 2010

Great report as usual, ER. A bad week for Hereford, conceding 9 goals in two games. Pleased for Caley Thistle with a good away win, especially with Aberdeen and Dundee Utd losing.

Chelsea so often seem to sneak in an undeserved win that I feel they are destined to win the title this year. For entertainment Liverpool ought to win it - Suarez out on his own as the best player in the world atm.

Comment

• BBMmk2
      Late Member
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
      indeed.

Weekend results.

Bristol Rovers 2 Burton Albion 0. Much needed 3 points.now 8 clear of the drop zone.
      Chelsea 1 Everton 0. Goalkeeping blunder in the 93rd minute,top of the league
      West Ham United 3 Southampton 1. Scored first,losing touch with the top 6.
      Crystal Palace 0 manyoo 2 . Conceded 2 second half goals,15th
      Brighton 1 Wigan Athletic 2. Remain 8th.
      Hudderfield Town 0 Sheffield Wednesday 2. Back to winning ways after recent blip,15th.
      Leicester City 3 Ipswich Town 0. No stopping the Foxes.
      Brentford 0 Wolves 3. Super away win v the then 2nd placed side,now 2nd themselves.
      Tranmere Rovers 3 Coventry City 1. Remain 13th.
      Wimbledon 0 Bury 1.Conceded 94th minute goal,struggling now,16th.
      Northampton Town 2 Hartlepool United 0. Surprising defeat v the bottom team,7 points off the play offs.
      York City 0 Southend United 0.Play offs within reach ?
      Partick Thistle 3 Aberdeen 1. Didn't see that coming v the team in second spot.
      Ross County 2 St Mirren 1. See above.
      St Johnstone 0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1. Remain in 5th.
      Dartford 2 Hereford United 0.Sliding towards danger.
      Wrexham 0 Barnet 1. Up and down season continues,conceded late,mid table.
      Chelmsford 0 Maidenhead United 3. Well beaten,13th.
      Stockport County 2 Solihull Moors 2. We were winning 2-1 with 4 minutes left,poo!
      Truro City 2 Arlesey 0.Great much needed win,19th.

Newcastle United v Aston Villa takes place later today.
      As ever,thankm you Rob.

Strange when push comes to shove magpies had a win yesterday! Pardew in a job still but for how long?
      Don’t cry for me
      I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
        thanks ER .... sorry Ams and Anna but that is a good away win for Barnet .. used to pop down the road to watch them in 69/70 ... not tempted to return when i left the area ....
        Yes a good win and yet another example of ... yes well, discreet veil over private grief time I think

Comment

• Radio64
          • Jan 2014

Oooh a results service and footy discussions .. this forum never ceases to amaze ..

Blue is the colour....

"Gone Chopin, Bach in a minuet."

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

Thanks for the round up ER. My lads were both at wet spam to see the Saints demonstrate how to lose a game whilst having nearly 70% possession !!

As for the barcodes, if beating aston villa by a single goal at home is enough to save a man's job, then there must be hope for everybody.

Bottom of L2 looking interesting. A good run for Northampton would keep it bubbling nicely....
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• aeolium
              • Nov 2010

What's this? Was johncorrigan involved? I think we should be told.

Comment

• teamsaint
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aeolium View Post
                What's this? Was johncorrigan involved? I think we should be told.
                As it was on Alba, all the swearing would have been in a foreign language, so I can't see the issue.

Regarding the perpetrators, We should check on iplayer, and if we spot a foul mouthed supporter in the Buddies section wearing a " FoR3 Forum on Tour" T shirt, JC will be bang to rights.
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• amateur51

Andy Morrell, Wrexham's manager, has decided to leave the club to pursue other career options

Andy Morrell steps down as Wrexham manager, with his assistant Billy Barr taking over.

He's seen the club through a difficult time and almost got us back into the league on three occasions. A great servant of the club as player and manager he'll be missed and I wish him well for the future.

Is Darren Ferguson happy at Peterborough?
                  Last edited by Guest; 25-02-14, 13:19. Reason: trypos galore

Comment

• cloughie
                    • Dec 2011

The Owls managed to blow it successfully last night, spurning the opportunity to take on the old enemy in the next round.

Comment

• antongould
                      • Nov 2010

I have been past Stockport County's ground 3 times today
                      I feel like an Honoured Guest. ......

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                        I have been past Stockport County's ground 3 times today
                        I feel like an Honoured Guest. ......
                        Just paying homage Anton ?

Comment

• cloughie
                          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                          Just paying homage Anton ?
                          ....must be to pass it three times - unless he was lost!

Comment

• antongould
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                            ....must be to pass it three times - unless he was lost!
                            Paying homage and lost ...I was on a slow train to Stoke and back...

Comment

• cloughie
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                              Paying homage and lost ...I was on a slow train to Stoke and back...
                              Don't remember Flanders and Swann mention Edgeley!

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                                • Nov 2010

Recent forum results.

FA Cup.

Hull City 2 Brighton 1.
                                Sheffield Wednesday 1 Charlton Athletic 2.

and so ends forum involvement in the competition.

Champions League.

Galatasary 1 Chelsea 1. I think Les Bleus would have taken that beforehand but should have been so much better.

League games.

Newport County 1 Wimbledon 2. Super win sealed with 2 goals in the last 5 minutes,up to 11th.
                                Scunthorpe United 1 Bristol Rovers 1. Equalised in the 89th minute,19th.
                                Ross County 0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 3. Up to 4th.
                                Hereford United 1 Macclesfiled Town 2. Nightmare run continues,getting too close to the relegation zone for comfort.
                                Luton Town 5 Wrexham 0. Well beaten by the runaway leaders,mid table.
                                Burnham 1 Truro City 2. Very welcome 3 points,18th.

What on earth has happened to manyoo ?,I don't recall ever seeing such a poor performance by them.
                                Not losing any sleep mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X