• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zola
    • May 2011

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
    New year,same old mixed fortunes.

Southampton 0 Chelsea 3. Forum derby,Blues 3rd Saints 9th,Torres scored the first goal by a Chelsea striker since Dec 2012
    They haven't been quite that bad, the statistic is in fact the first away goal in the Premier Leaguesince Dec 2012 !

Comment

• Beef Oven!
      Ex-member
      • Sep 2013

Just back from the pub having watched the English Champions. Poor display. Moyes has had a terrible, terrible year

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by zola View Post
        They haven't been quite that bad, the statistic is in fact the first away goal in the Premier Leaguesince Dec 2012 !
        Of course it is,well spotted,I'll change it.

Comment

• teamsaint
          • Nov 2010

Thanks for the round up ER.
          ÂŁ100m worth (or whatever) of chelski strikers on the bench did for the Saints .
          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• cloughie
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
            Just back from the pub having watched the English Champions. Poor display. Moyes has had a terrible, terrible year
            It's been a good year for the Owls - so far!

Comment

• Beef Oven!
              Ex-member
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
              It's been a good year for the Owls - so far!
              The Owls have not really found a proper replacement for Peter Eustace, but they've had a fantastic year!

Comment

• BBMmk2
                Late Member
                • Nov 2010

I was sure we would have beaten WBA!! Great that the Seagulls are close to the play-offs(again!! Liverpool(MrsBBM's team!!)
                Don’t cry for me
                I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                  • Nov 2010

Once again that forlorn #3 stranded up field while he is needed defending (twice for goals), skinned by Aaron Lennon at will....once a good bit of cover for right back but lost an easy tackle....oh dear oh dear oh dear.....accident waiting to happen.....
                  bong ching

Comment

• Stanfordian
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
                    Hiya Beef Oven!

I was due to go to the game with my son and some friends but a recent operation ensured that I had to let my ticket go. Probably as well owing to the terrible performance from United. The Fergie factor is missing and I reckon this was worth a couple of goals at home and maybe one goal away.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                      Late member
                      • Nov 2010

ahem, allez les bleus!
                      According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Stanfordian View Post
                        Hiya Beef Oven!

I was due to go to the game with my son and some friends but a recent operation ensured that I had to let my ticket go. Probably as well owing to the terrible performance from United. The Fergie factor is missing and I reckon this was worth a couple of goals at home and maybe one goal away.
                        ....Also the backroom staff that a manager has makes a difference....many of Fergies assistants still prominent in the game....I wonder about the quality of the people around Moyes....
                        bong ching

Comment

• teamsaint
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
                          ahem, allez les bleus!
                          I have the feeling that the special one is gradually driving out their inconsistencies.
                          Think they eventually need a replacement for Terry, and Lukaku back, but I wouldn't bet against them for the title.
                          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• BBMmk2
                            Late Member
                            • Nov 2010

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Man Utd get in there, for the title.
                            Don’t cry for me
                            I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                              Late member
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                              I have the feeling that the special one is gradually driving out their inconsistencies.
                              Think they eventually need a replacement for Terry, and Lukaku back, but I wouldn't bet against them for the title.
                              too kind sirra too kind
                              According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Stanfordian
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
                                ....Also the backroom staff that a manager has makes a difference....many of Fergies assistants still prominent in the game....I wonder about the quality of the people around Moyes....
                                Hiya Beef Oven! Good point! I think that Mike Phelan with all his experience was cast aside far too easily in favour of Steve Round who is clearly lacking, as is Moyes, in European experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X