X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

i am in shock because of the story that Fellaini of Everton is seen as Lampard's successor ....... idiots idiots idiots ... Frank gets away with his fouls ....
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• johncorrigan
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
      i am in shock because of the story that Fellaini of Everton is seen as Lampard's successor ....... idiots idiots idiots ... Frank gets away with his fouls ....
      Moyes has generally done good business and players Everton has sold have seldom done as well when they left Goodison as they did for DM(Rooney excepted perhaps, but we know his manager). Graveson was a perfect example - he was the best box-to-box player in Britain when he played for Moyes, left to go to Real and then did nothing. Pienarr was another - left for Spurs did nothing, comes back and looks a top player again. Beware signing from Moyes I'd say Calum.

Comment

• cloughie
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
        Moyes has generally done good business and players Everton has sold have seldom done as well when they left Goodison as they did for DM(Rooney excepted perhaps, but we know his manager). Graveson was a perfect example - he was the best box-to-box player in Britain when he played for Moyes, left to go to Real and then did nothing. Pienarr was another - left for Spurs did nothing, comes back and looks a top player again. Beware signing from Moyes I'd say Calum.
        ...and have you noticed how many of them end up back at Goodison? I think that Clough had the same touch!

Comment

• eighthobstruction
          • Nov 2010

Good news for my nearest local team Bradford City....how marvellous....http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20955314 .... bit of a Coleman Ball in this report, Valley Parade is (cough ahem) IN A VALLEY .... 'The undiluted joy dripping from the packed stands rising high above the Bradford landscape'.
          bong ching

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
            • Nov 2010

Yes well done Bradford.

Midweek forum results -

Alfreton Town 1 Wrexham 2
            Hereford United 1 Telford United 1
            Chelsea 0 Swansea City 2

Comment

• teamsaint
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
              ...and have you noticed how many of them end up back at Goodison? I think that Clough had the same touch!
              This sort of thing happens a lot.
              I think its to do with the best players at smaller clubs having their teams play to their strenghts, but when they move to a bigger club, they have to adapt their game in ways that may not suit them completely.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Big weekend in the Premiership!

Tomorrow United take on Liverpool, while Arsenal host Man City!

Today there's a huge London derby with Spurs looking to nick three points off QPR to consolidate their Champs League position.

And Hey, don't forget the tiddlers at the other end of the table, as Southampton battle it out for relegation escape with Aston Villa.

Enjoy!!!

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                  • Nov 2010

Lookout Aston Villa I say....project AV0 - S4
                  bong ching

Comment

• teamsaint
                    • Nov 2010

Good luck to all the board teams.

Tiddlers !! I'll be discussing this with you on one of those less civilised threads, mr Oven.

I like 8O's optimism....not something that comes with more than 4 decades of following the Saints !
                    Have a good afternoon if you are off to a game. Wouldn't put a dog out in the weather down here !
                    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

Tiddlers !! I'll be discussing this with you on one of those less civilised threads, mr Oven.

I like 8O's optimism....not something that comes with more than 4 decades of following the Saints !
                      Have a good afternoon if you are off to a game. Wouldn't put a dog out in the weather down here !

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                        Late member
                        • Nov 2010

etc
                        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
                          Host
                          • Nov 2010

What is a board team?

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
                            What is a board team?
                            I think ts meant good luck to all board members and their teams in relation to this weekend's fixtures.

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
                              I think ts meant good luck to all board members and their teams in relation to this weekend's fixtures.
                              yes, except QPR.(but that was ok in the end).

But thanks for clarifying !!!

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                                yes, except QPR.(but that was ok in the end).

But thanks for clarifying !!!
                                Shame, I wanted Spurs to beat QPR

Comment

Working...
                                X