X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

well Chelsea inched a bit but not enough to convince ... they will suffer badly against Barca if they play like they did at Fulham who stuck in for their point

i would not worry about the Hammers teamsaint no got no mojo ... be in playoffs but will struggle ... my favourite championship team at the minute is Birmingham ..always felt that Newcastle dissed CH badly [mind you Pardew has made his own point eh] but be good to see B'ham back in Premier - it would really nark my Villa chums!
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
      well Chelsea inched a bit but not enough to convince ... they will suffer badly against Barca if they play like they did at Fulham who stuck in for their point

i would not worry about the Hammers teamsaint no got no mojo ... be in playoffs but will struggle ... my favourite championship team at the minute is Birmingham ..always felt that Newcastle dissed CH badly [mind you Pardew has made his own point eh] but be good to see B'ham back in Premier - it would really nark my Villa chums!
      well I quite like Brum after yesterday !!As you say, CH seems to have the knack, and seems a likeable bloke to boot !
      As for pards.......funny guy, funny friends.......but he is a GREAT judge of a player.......almost everyone he brought in at our place was great.......not least Sir Richard Lambert !! what a buy for £1m.

As for Les Blues, well they are entertaining people if nothing else.
      And they are worth watching just to see Mata play . Wonderful.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

[QUOTE=cloughie;149145]Good day for Owls, Saints and Magpies. Looking for a late-season turn in Rochdale's fortunes tomorrow.

you can always hope......dale did the double over us last season !!
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• teamsaint
          • Nov 2010

oh dear, Cloughie, relying on rochdale and Brighton to do us favours never really looked like a solid system to rely on.

Comment

• Parry1912
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
            And what a great nickname Ayr have for a football club, The Honest Men.
            I take it their players don't dive or 'owt like that!.
            They won't be signing Ashley Young then!

I can't believe the FA have upheld Shaun Derry's red card.
            Del boy: “Get in, get out, don’t look back. That’s my motto!”

Comment

• cloughie
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
              oh dear, Cloughie, relying on rochdale and Brighton to do us favours never really looked like a solid system to rely on.
              You're not wrong ts, but the Fat Lady is far from singing yet.

Comment

• teamsaint
                • Nov 2010

certainly no more than a bit of gentle throat clearing yet Cloughie.

how are the fixtures looking?

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Parry1912 View Post
                  They won't be signing Ashley Young then!

Even as fan of last year's and this year's champions, I must admit that this whole transaction is a bit embarrassing.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                    Late member
                    • Nov 2010

yeh well the red shirts help .....
                    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• scottycelt

Originally posted by Parry1912 View Post
                      You are not alone ...

However, Shaun Derry left the pitch without as much as a murmur of dissent ... all very strange and mysterious by today's generally low standards of behaviour, though television replays show nothing to suggest he was guilty of any sort of foul, never mind being sent off.

Comment

• cloughie
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                        certainly no more than a bit of gentle throat clearing yet Cloughie.

how are the fixtures looking?
                        Owls Colchester A Carlisle H Brentford A Wycombe H

Blades Leyton Orient H MK Dons A Stevenage H Exeter A

All winnable on current form, with our GD we need 3 points more than them! Hopefully MK Dons will still want the points to ensure 4th or 5th to avoid Sheffield in P/O semis, but if Brentford still going for P/Os, with Morrison's inside info may be a tough one. All we can do is win all four and hope the Blades are blunt!

Comment

• BBMmk2
                          Late Member
                          • Nov 2010

Bit late in the day but I think it's leap frog season!!
                          Don’t cry for me
                          I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                            • Nov 2010

Ah yes, there's nothing quite like the business end of a football season.Let's hope we are all smiling when it's over.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                              Late member
                              • Nov 2010

well good luck tonight for teamsaint and Ian Thurwood, crunch game against Reading on Friday the 13th!

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                                • Nov 2010

Yes, good luck this weekend to (deep breath) -

Southampton,Chelsea,Bath City,Wrexham,Partick Thistle,Leicester,Sheffiield Wednesday,Newcastle and of course Stockport.

Comment

Working...
                                X