• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

on the one hand

and then again

i do not think he can last another week meself and i don't mean Didier ...
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• scottycelt

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      Lee Clarke sacked at 'udders.
      Absolutely bonkers.
      Who on earth do they think they will get who will be better?
      This manager-sacking has now got completely out of hand ... which makes the current survival of Steve Kean all the more remarkable?.

One can almost now envisage Sir Alex getting the boot if he fails to win the title this season ...

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
        This manager-sacking has now got completely out of hand ... which makes the current survival of Steve Kean all the more remarkable?.

One can almost now envisage Sir Alex getting the boot if he fails to win the title this season ...
        How very dare you - don't even make jokes about Sir Alex getting the sack.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

New managers next season at Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham? Could be interesting!

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Lateralthinking1 View Post
            New managers next season at Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham? Could be interesting!
            Behave Lateral!

However, The Chosen One @ Spurs, George Graham @ Arsenal (business as usual @ United).

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
              • Nov 2010

Mixed day for my adopted messageboard teams.
              Great wins for Southampton and Wrexham.
              Bad defeats for Bath City and Sheffield Weds.
              Stockport losing to a 96th minute goal at York City.
              Chelsea looked very poor today (what has happened to Torres ?)

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                Mixed day for my adopted messageboard teams.
                Great wins for Southampton and Wrexham.
                Bad defeats for Bath City and Sheffield Weds.
                Stockport losing to a 96th minute goal at York City.
                Chelsea looked very poor today (what has happened to Torres ?)
                TalkSport pundit was saying today that Chelsea are getting in a sports psychologist for Torres

Wrexham's win was very reassuring after a 3-week break but their opponents (Hayes & Yedding) are pretty low down. Fleetwood also won at home to Cambridge so they maintain their one-point lead but are one game ahead and four goals adrift. Come on you Robins!!

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
                  Host
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
                  Behave Lateral!

However, The Chosen One @ Spurs, George Graham @ Arsenal (business as usual @ United).
                  I think the Chosen One wants to to succeed Sir Alex.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
                    I think the Chosen One wants to to succeed Sir Alex.
                    I don't think Fergie is ready to hang up his hair dryer and pack away his teacups just yet !

Comment

• teamsaint
                      • Nov 2010

ER ............96 minutes. that is really tough. We have all been there, but it always hurts.

still, take a positive, they were level till 95 mins, so next week it could turn around.(Tough fixture coming up though).

If anyone is interested, there was a first goal for the Saints new Japanese striker today.......well worth seeing if you get a chance.

the PA even played this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4
                      at the end.

Odd really, but in this very multi cultural football world, he is still seen as rather exotic down here.
                      Last edited by teamsaint; 18-02-12, 23:55.
                      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• teamsaint
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                        I don't think Fergie is ready to hang up his hair dryer and pack away his teacups just yet !
                        if its anything like the hairdryers in our house it will have packed up ages ago. And there can't be many cups left !!
                        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Just noticed that Arsenal got knocked out of the F.A. Cup today, meaning that it is now seven seasons on the spin that they have won nothing at all. Shame, couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

The move from Highbury. You can't always assume that a new stadium will bring success.

Incidentally, are all Man Utd supporters living in London originally from Greater Manchester?

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Lateralthinking1 View Post
                              The move from Highbury. You can't always assume that a new stadium will bring success.

Incidentally, are all Man Utd supporters living in London originally from Greater Manchester?
                              There are not enough prawn sandwiches in greater manchester

Comment

• Alison
                                • Nov 2010

What a fantastic win for Leicester City.

Of me of little faith: I could have gone but thought we'd be in for a caning.

Comment

Working...
                                X