X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cloughie
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
    Suarez has not done himself any favours today refusing to shake the hand of Evra.Anyone see that ?
    Probably not, but did anyone really expect him to so soon after the events which led to his suspension - did Evra offer his hand?

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
      Probably not, but did anyone really expect him to so soon after the events which led to his suspension - did Evra offer his hand?
      Yes! No doubt it will be all over you tube and sky sports soon enough.I am not a lover of Manyoo (or Citeh for that matter) but they are looking very comfortable in this game now with Scholes and Giggs rolling back the years.

Comment

• Paul Sherratt

>>but they are looking very comfortable

Too many weaknesses in the Liverpool squad atm, I'm afraid ( Henderson, Adam, Carroll )
        As for Suarez I don't think he should be interested in artificial politeness with a player who had engineered his eight-game ban.
        But hey up ...

Comment

• cloughie
          • Dec 2011

Edge

Good to see you ahead at HT in the top match in the Blue Sq.

Comment

• BBMmk2
            Late Member
            • Nov 2010

We playing Spurs today!!
            Don’t cry for me
            I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Paul Sherratt View Post
              >>but they are looking very comfortable

Too many weaknesses in the Liverpool squad atm, I'm afraid ( Henderson, Adam, Carroll )
              As for Suarez I don't think he should be interested in artificial politeness with a player who had engineered his eight-game ban.
              But hey up ...
              Agreed! I am a Man Utd fan, but Evra was despicable and Suarez was absolutely in the right to snub him. We won anyway

Comment

• scottycelt

Both Evra and Suarez are behaving like the spoiled, over-rich kiddies that they are ... no real surprise there.

The most depressing thing for me was the reaction of the two 'managers', Ferguson and Dalglish, when interviewed on television, afterwards.

These two middle-aged/elderly guys are behaving as bad as the silly young players themselves, and it would be better for football if it employed proper media men/women to speak on behalf of clubs and who know how to handle themselves when interviewed.

Ferguson and Dalglish should shut up about anything other than football and refuse to comment ... Ferguson even gave the TV viewer a lecture on 'racism' ... oh do belt up, Alex, and leave that sort of patronising stuff to the politicians and others with obvious axes to grind ...

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                  Late member
                  • Nov 2010

merde!
                  According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• cloughie
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
                    merde!
                    Not keen on sticky toffees then!

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
                      Both Evra and Suarez are behaving like the spoiled, over-rich kiddies that they are ... no real surprise there.

The most depressing thing for me was the reaction of the two 'managers', Ferguson and Dalglish, when interviewed on television, afterwards.

These two middle-aged/elderly guys are behaving as bad as the silly young players themselves, and it would be better for football if it employed proper media men/women to speak on behalf of clubs and who know how to handle themselves when interviewed.

Ferguson and Dalglish should shut up about anything other than football and refuse to comment ... Ferguson even gave the TV viewer a lecture on 'racism' ... oh do belt up, Alex, and leave that sort of patronising stuff to the politicians and others with obvious axes to grind ...
                      Evra & Suarez are probably over-paid spoilt brats.

However, Evra took merciless advantage of the current politically correct world-view.

This sort of perfidious attitude might've cost Copernicus and Galileo their lives - it is still with us.
                      Last edited by Guest; 11-02-12, 19:31. Reason: left the 'd' off 'world'

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                        Late member
                        • Nov 2010

Not keen on sticky toffees then!
                        merde!
                        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
                          We playing Spurs today!!
                          Hmmm

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                          Edge

Good to see you ahead at HT in the top match in the Blue Sq.
                          That felt like a defeat when the final whistle came.

Comment

• teamsaint
                            • Nov 2010

Stockports form and results since the turn of the year would see them nicely clear of the drop this season.
                            Crowds seem to be reasonably healthy as well.

18 months ago we were in the bottom 4 in League 1...........it can all turn round , with good people and a bit of belief.

A big barn door centre forward can help too !!(though west ham seem to be conducting some sort of investment in striker futures by buying up all the available stocK !!)
                            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                              Late member
                              • Nov 2010

pssst wanna buy a manager, champions league experience and domestic league winner ... if you take roubles we pay you to take him away ..

Comment

• BBMmk2
                                Late Member
                                • Nov 2010

If you take roubles, probab;ly have him for free!!!

Look what happened to us yesterday!! Spurs v Newcastle 5 - 0!!
                                Don’t cry for me
                                I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Working...
                                X