Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

the season was over some time ago according to radio solent !

anyway hudds v sheff utd should be fun, and the euros..........oh well..........
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
      • Nov 2010

Well it's been such a crazy season so who know's what will happen at the the Euros.

Comment

• scottycelt

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
        Dragging a bit this close season.

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
          Host
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
          Dragging a bit this close season.
          I'm still waiting for the League 1 play-off final. Come on, you Blades.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
            I'm still waiting for the League 1 play-off final. Come on, you Blades.
            Hope cloughie's not listening

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
              Host
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
              Not closed yet, still to decide how far we travel to Derby matches next season.
              Not too far, I hope.

Comment

• Parry1912
                • Nov 2010

Instead of giving Joey Barton a 12-game ban how about they lock him, Carlos Tevez, Craig Bellamy and El-Hadji Diouf in a room together and not open the door until the noise stops!
                Del boy: “Get in, get out, don’t look back. That’s my motto!”

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Parry1912 View Post
                  Instead of giving Joey Barton a 12-game ban how about they lock him, Carlos Tevez, Craig Bellamy and El-Hadji Diouf in a room together and not open the door until the noise stops!
                  they could sell a LOT of tickets for that event !!
                  ST prices released at SFC today.
                  Seriously, the PL is silly !! I will be spending more on CD'd and less on footy. Just bought a Mahler and a Bruckner Compete for the price of one game
                  If you see what I mean !!
                  I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• BBMmk2
                    Late Member
                    • Nov 2010

And by doing that teamsaint, you could hear this glorious music more times than the one game!
                    Don’t cry for me
                    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• teamsaint
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
                      And by doing that teamsaint, you could hear this glorious music more times than the one game!
                      yup.. especially good value when some of the individual symphonies last for longer than a game !!

Comment

• cloughie
                        • Dec 2011

All I can say is that the League 1 playoffs was a victory for Yorkshire - got say 0-0 after extra time and the way the penalties started was going to stay the same. Maybe Simonsen should have hired Pressman as a penalty-taking coach!

Comment

• teamsaint
                          • Nov 2010

Finally, Hudders get it right on the big day...after extra time and 11 pens !
                          Well done town, lots of happy rellies up north tonight.
                          Got to feel sorry for sheff utd...90 points and staying down.
                          They must be the biggest certs ever for promotion next year.
                          (apologies to Cloughie, for these sentiments !!)

Comment

• cloughie
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                            Finally, Hudders get it right on the big day...after extra time and 11 pens !,
                            Well done town, lots of happy rellies up north tonight.
                            Got to feel sorry for sheff utd...90 points and staying down.
                            They must be the biggest certs ever for promotion next year.
                            (apologies to Cloughie, for these sentiments !!)
                            No, ts, I'd have been happy whatever the result today, a Sheffield derby is always a good thing to be, and I would agree with you about next season, unless, if for financial reasons. they need to break the team up! They will need a striker or two - Evans porridged and Cresswell seems to be injury-prone. Hopefully the Owls will follow the Canaries and the Saints, so a Sheffield derby will not be a priority.

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

can't be many teams that have won a penalty shoot out out after missing the first 3.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                                Late member
                                • Nov 2010

engerland same ol same ol engerland though a clean sheet was welcome rather bereft of attacking force ... condolences to Sheffield United but as a Blues fan winning penalty shoot outs is where it's at these days
                                According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X