X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
    Yes but it's where you are now that counts. Portmouth have been in admin 3 times now - is there a case for 3 strikes and out?
    something needs to be done..........perhaps the financial fair play rules will help.

Looking grim for Wrexham.........(got a decent stream on first row sports).
    York made it though .
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

An excellent win for the Minstermen

The home of York City on BBC Sport online. Includes the latest news stories, results, fixtures, video and audio.

......but I fear on form Luton could be a big problem.

Comment

• cloughie
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Lateralthinking1 View Post
        An excellent win for the Minstermen

The home of York City on BBC Sport online. Includes the latest news stories, results, fixtures, video and audio.

......but I fear on form Luton could be a big problem.
        You never know your luck in a big city!

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

well done Wigan and tough luck Blackburn supporters ...
          According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
            Host
            • Nov 2010

I wanted Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan to stay up, but it was a forlorn hope. Bolton might yet make it, but the omens are not good.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
              Late member
              • Nov 2010

yep beat Stoke and rely on Man C to win against QPR .... not a bad bet eh?
              According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• BBMmk2
                Late Member
                • Nov 2010

I think the magpies will finish 5th or 6th?
                Don’t cry for me
                I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                  • Nov 2010

Well done York City but I feel sorry for Wrexham who finished with 98 points and didn't get promoted.Doesn't seem right.

Comment

• teamsaint
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                    Well done York City but I feel sorry for Wrexham who finished with 98 points and didn't get promoted.Doesn't seem right.
                    Don't mention it when Cloughie is around , but i feel a bit sorry for Sheff utd who got 92 points and missed out......

3rd place should go straight to final .(and conference should be 3 up).
                    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• cloughie
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                      Don't mention it when Cloughie is around , but i feel a bit sorry for Sheff utd who got 92 points and missed out......

3rd place should go straight to final .(and conference should be 3 up).
                      90 but I get your point as a week or two back it could have been us, and the thought of facing Stevenage, who had taken 6 points off us, in the playoffs was as big a motivator as leapfrogging the Blunts, to get as many pts as poss! However now Canaries and Saints are our role-models. This reminds me of a season or three ago in conversation with a Norwich fan after we had trounced them asking if Delia had a recipe for Stuffed Canary!

Comment

• teamsaint
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                        90 but I get your point as a week or two back it could have been us, and the thought of facing Stevenage, who had taken 6 points off us, in the playoffs was as big a motivator as leapfrogging the Blunts, to get as many pts as poss! However now Canaries and Saints are our role-models. This reminds me of a season or three ago in conversation with a Norwich fan after we had trounced them asking if Delia had a recipe for Stuffed Canary!
                        think I must have remembered the "Live " table when they were winning at Exeter.( and on 92 points). way to go...see you in the PL (if we stay up !!)

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                          Late member
                          • Nov 2010

Merde!!!!!

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
                            Merde!!!!!
                            Bigger fish to fry?.

Next years champions league, Chelsea may have to win it to be in it.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                              Late member
                              • Nov 2010

....they will have to win it to be in it

the Newcastle and Liverpool games will cost Di Mateo the job

Comment

• cloughie
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
                                ....they will have to win it to be in it

the Newcastle and Liverpool games will cost Di Mateo the job
                                If it was ever his!

Comment

Working...
                                X