X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
    First local league derby in 15 years tonight for the Saints v Morton, to give them their Sunday name *...come on Saints!
    With the risk of intense crowd rivalry, is the derby against the soap dodgers a bubble match, JC ?

Good luck to the Scottish Saints tonight.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post
      96 min equaliser
      Well Alison,the board went up for 5 mins added time,which was inexplicable in itself.
      They scored on 95 mins and 50 seconds.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
        Ah well, I spent most of my early life in the Stockport area, and it's said that your loyalty is always to the first team you ever watched live. Definitely true in my case.
        As for Fort William - last season was really good. We didn't finish bottom, but 13th out of 18.
        Me too EA,despite pressure to follow one of the manc teams.

Comment

• Alison
          • Nov 2010

Tottenham Hotspur at home for the Foxes today.

Can the run continue? Go on lads!

Comment

• Alison
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
            Well Alison,the board went up for 5 mins added time,which was inexplicable in itself.
            They scored on 95 mins and 50 seconds.
            These things don't even themselves out during the course of the season!

Comment

• johncorrigan
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
              With the risk of intense crowd rivalry, is the derby against the soap dodgers a bubble match, JC ?

Good luck to the Scottish Saints tonight.
              Dunno southern sainty, but I worry that the Saints may be in soapy bubble this season. Still, scoreless with 10 men for 40 mins shouldn't be sneezed at I suppose. Good luck to most of the Board teams today.
              Last edited by johncorrigan; 22-08-15, 10:52. Reason: comma makes all the difference!

Comment

• Lat-Literal
                • Aug 2015

Just as a follow up to my last one.......I also support most of the teams who play at these grounds:

...oh and here is more information about the mighty Evian - Les Roses move grounds, leagues and nations in football terms quite a bit, reflecting the considerable fandom they have traditionally received from delegates at the UN Geneva -

Évian Thonon Gaillard Football Club ended their four-year run in French Ligue 1 when they were relegated as a result of a 1-2 loss to AS Saint-Étienne on Saturday. The Evian TG 2015/16 Kappa home kit was worn for the first time during the meeting with ASSE. It debuts a new Kappa design in ETG’s […]

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                  • Nov 2010

Morton 0 St Mirren 0 Good goal disallowed and a red card
                  Manchester United 0 Newcastle United 0 Disappointing for the reds,good point for toon
                  Crystal Palace 2 Aston Villa 1 Late winner,2 wins from 3
                  Leicester City 1 Spurs 1 Equalised straight after Spurs took the lead
                  West Ham United 3 Bournemouth 4 Pegged back from 2-0 up,held on for the win
                  Leeds United 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1 Took a 1st half lead,conceded after the break
                  Brighton 1 Blackburn Rovers 0 Leading at half time,held on for 3 wins from 4
                  Walsall 2 Coventry City 1 100% start ended,remain in top spot
                  Bristol Rovers 3 Barnet 1 Late 3rd goal made sure,3 wins from 4
                  Carlisle United 1 Wimbledon 1 Took the lead in the 1st half
                  Exeter City 0 York City 0 Long trip,good away point
                  Stevenage 2 Hartelpool United 0 Goals at the end of each half ended the 100% record
                  Hearts 3 Partick Thistle 0 Well beaten by the league leaders
                  Inverness Caledonian Thistle 0 Hamilton Academical 2 Conceded a late 2nd,poor start continues
                  East Stirlingshire 3 Annan Athletic 1 Went behind,2 late goals made sure of the win
                  Wrexham 1 Welling United 0 Last minute winner,4 wins on the bounce
                  Nuneaton 1 Stockport County 1 Took the lead (and how,see below),couldn't hold on
                  Truro City 0 Bishops Stortford 1 Conceded the goal early in the 2nd half
                  Whitehawk 4 Chelmsford 2 Down 3-0 after 22 mins,couldn't complete the comeback
                  Rocester 3 Hereford 4 Can't find any details for this game

Chelsea and Southampton play tomorrow,Liverpool on Monday

Comment

• Lat-Literal
                    • Aug 2015

Hah!

Now that is a segway!

Comment

• antongould
                      • Nov 2010

Excellent round up as always ER - cracking goal - but we are out of swallows .......

Comment

• teamsaint
                        • Nov 2010

Morton 0 St Mirren 0 Good goal disallowed and a red card
                        Manchester United 0 Newcastle United 0 Disappointing for the reds,good point for toon
                        Crystal Palace 2 Aston Villa 1 Late winner,2 wins from 3
                        Leicester City 1 Spurs 1 Equalised straight after Spurs took the lead
                        West Ham United 3 Bournemouth 4 Pegged back from 2-0 up,held on for the win
                        Leeds United 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1 Took a 1st half lead,conceded after the break
                        Brighton 1 Blackburn Rovers 0 Leading at half time,held on for 3 wins from 4
                        Walsall 2 Coventry City 1 100% start ended,remain in top spot
                        Bristol Rovers 3 Barnet 1 Late 3rd goal made sure,3 wins from 4
                        Carlisle United 1 Wimbledon 1 Took the lead in the 1st half
                        Exeter City 0 York City 0 Long trip,good away point
                        Stevenage 2 Hartelpool United 0 Goals at the end of each half ended the 100% record
                        Hearts 3 Partick Thistle 0 Well beaten by the league leaders
                        Inverness Caledonian Thistle 0 Hamilton Academical 2 Conceded a late 2nd,poor start continues
                        East Stirlingshire 3 Annan Athletic 1 Went behind,2 late goals made sure of the win
                        Wrexham 1 Welling United 0 Last minute winner,4 wins on the bounce
                        Nuneaton 1 Stockport County 1 Took the lead (and how,see below),couldn't hold on
                        Truro City 0 Bishops Stortford 1 Conceded the goal early in the 2nd half
                        Whitehawk 4 Chelmsford 2 Down 3-0 after 22 mins,couldn't complete the comeback
                        Rocester 3 Hereford 4 Can't find any details for this game

Chelsea and Southampton play tomorrow,Liverpool on Monday

Wow. What a finish. Sweet.
                        Thanks for the round up ER.
                        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Alison
                          • Nov 2010

A good old fashioned round up, thanks Edge.

I hope youve got (and wear) the home shirt by the way!

Comment

• Alison
                            • Nov 2010

John seems to have taken well the disallowed goal.

Fine win Hereford.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                              A good old fashioned round up, thanks Edge.

I hope youve got (and wear) the home shirt by the way!

Comment

• John Wright
                                • Mar 2007

Thanks Edgy, good round-up. Yeah Cov have slipped off top spot Lg 1.

But I can now adopt another team. Another family member has put boots on for Bournemouth FC, my father-in-law's cousin's grandson, and his name is Callum Wilson! Cool hat-trick hero in match today.
                                - - -

John W

Comment

Working...
                                X