X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antongould
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
    What's the rationale behind this? Will Newcastle be next?
    Probably Joke In Here will have forgotten, or maybe never realised, we play in black and white stripes....

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
      Late member
      • Nov 2010

...watching the penultimate game of the Confederations Cup .... good game good tournament and looking forward to the Brazil Spain match later
      According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
        • Nov 2010

Bish bang wallop, ticky tacky smashed....HOORAY!!!
        bong ching

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

yep WHOOPEEE!
          According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by antongould View Post
            Probably Joke In Here will have forgotten, or maybe never realised, we play in black and white stripes....
            And my point was that I hope it stays that way!!!!!

Comment

• antongould
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
              And my point was that I hope it stays that way!!!!!
              You don't like magpies?

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                • Nov 2010

As the new season is fast approaching I thought I'd update my 'teams to look out for' database,spreadsheet,actually a scruffy piece of paper.
                Regular customers needn't worry,I can match most teams to names on here and your teams will be included.
                There are however two clubs,Port Vale and Aberystwyth,I can't for the life of me remember why they are included.
                If no one claims them I might scrub them from the list.

Oh,and the results service will get off to a sluggish start as I'm away for 2 weeks from the 10th of August.

The season will be here before you know it.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                  You don't like magpies?
                  Love the Magpies, my point is that I don't want them to change their kit!

Comment

• teamsaint
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                    As the new season is fast approaching I thought I'd update my 'teams to look out for' database,spreadsheet,actually a scruffy piece of paper.
                    Regular customers needn't worry,I can match most teams to names on here and your teams will be included.
                    There are however two clubs,Port Vale and Aberystwyth,I can't for the life of me remember why they are included.

Oh,and the results service will get off to a sluggish start as I'm away for 2 weeks from the 10th of August.

Happy to deputise in a slightly disorganised way, ER ,while you go off enjoying yourself.
                    Last edited by teamsaint; 04-07-13, 21:37.
                    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                      Happy to deputise in a slightly disorganised way, ER ,while you go off enjoying yourself.

Comment

• cloughie
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post

Good work, Edge

Don't know if you saw this:

Comment

• teamsaint
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                          Good work, Edge

Don't know if you saw this:

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/w...er-894436.aspx
                          Hirsty still lives down here , I think, and I understand is a little, er, fuller figured than he once was.

Palmer was one of those players who you couldn't quite make your mind up about. A player who made things happen, although not always in the most elegant way, I suppose. Did a good job down here.
                          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• cloughie
                            • Dec 2011

Hirsty still lives down here , I think, and I understand is a little, er, fuller figured than he once was.

Palmer was one of those players who you couldn't quite make your mind up about. A player who made things happen, although not always in the most elegant way, I suppose. Did a good job down here.
                            Hirsty has a coaching role with the Wednesday academy since April this year.

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                              Hirsty has a coaching role with the Wednesday academy since April this year.
                              Ah, didn't know that. A very good player. I guess but for Shearer he would have played a lot more for England.

Comment

• cloughie
                                • Dec 2011

Ah, didn't know that. A very good player. I guess but for Shearer he would have played a lot more for England.
                                An Owls hero with his trademark flick of the head that troubled many a keeper - unfortunately he and Pleat didn't get on- a manager that began the end of our top flight era.

Comment

Working...
                                X