X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cloughie
    • Dec 2011

What's all this ADD+ Stuff on the Schedules

Favourites what and where? What's it all about?

The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online
  • LeMartinPecheur
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
    Favourites what and where? What's it all about?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/programm...ules/this_week
    I imagine the official version will be something like "Increased functionality to optimize customer experience". The real reason is probably increased Big Brother monitoring

They could of course be selling the info gained to Amazon "to optimize customer targeting"...
    I keep hitting the Escape key, but I'm still here!

Comment

• cloughie
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by LeMartinPecheur View Post
      I imagine the official version will be something like "Increased functionality to optimize customer experience". The real reason is probably increased Big Brother monitoring

They could of course be selling the info gained to Amazon "to optimize customer targeting"...
      So nothing useful then to bother us this side of the Tamar! There was I hoping by pressing the +add it could be downloaded for later listening - silly me!

Comment

• Frances_iom
        • Mar 2007

the whole page is riddled with tracking software - not sure quite what its purpose is - even mentions flash tracking - often using small 1 pixel images

Comment

Working...
        X