X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EdgeleyRob
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
    Only way to be and helps to aid recovery with a positive attitude.
    Good for you BBM.

Comment

• BBMmk2
      Late Member
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
      Good for you BBM.
      I have changed my signature!
      Don’t cry for me
      I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

Nothing much from Aeolium recently, which is a great shame.

Hope he is well.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• BBMmk2
          Late Member
          • Nov 2010

Quick update folks!

All in all, not going too bad. I have since the consultant twice now and h's very pleased with my progress! I also have seen the chap that be doing my Stem Cell Transplant(STC), which was last Wednesday. He has referred me for a respiratory test, as I have asthma, he just wants to make sure I be totally fit enough for the STC. Which is all good. He says my heart, although has two leaky valves, he is not concerned with that so much as that is pumping well(all those years of tuba playing probably!!), it's my old asthma problem he is concerned about, just to make sure. My calcium levels are low though, which seem to be a regular problem, so they have prescribed an increased dose of tablets(!) 6 a day!!!
          Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Beef Oven!
            Ex-member
            • Sep 2013

Quick update folks!

All in all, not going too bad. I have since the consultant twice now and h's very pleased with my progress! I also have seen the chap that be doing my Stem Cell Transplant(STC), which was last Wednesday. He has referred me for a respiratory test, as I have asthma, he just wants to make sure I be totally fit enough for the STC. Which is all good. He says my heart, although has two leaky valves, he is not concerned with that so much as that is pumping well(all those years of tuba playing probably!!), it's my old asthma problem he is concerned about, just to make sure. My calcium levels are low though, which seem to be a regular problem, so they have prescribed an increased dose of tablets(!) 6 a day!!!

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
              Gone fishin'
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
              Seconded
              [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
                Host
                • Nov 2010

Quick update folks!

Sounds good BBM What's the position re: the occasional glass of fortifying ale?
                "...the isle is full of noises,
                Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                  • Nov 2010

Quick update folks!

Good for you BBM,only 6 tablets a day is a bit lightweight though tbh,

Comment

• BBMmk2
                    Late Member
                    • Nov 2010

Cali, only one pint a week but I think I be able to mange two!!

ER, that's just the calcium tablets. I've quite a collection! Plus twice daily injections!
                    Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                      • Nov 2010

ER, that's just the calcium tablets. I've quite a collection! Plus twice daily injections!
                      I know the feeling maestro,no injections for me but plenty of pills.
                      Good luck to you.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
                        • Dec 2010

Not mange tout, then?

That beats my daily tablet intake by three, then; and my daily injections by two!

Comment

• doversoul1
                          Ex Member
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                          Nothing much from Aeolium recently, which is a great shame.

Hope he is well.
                          Nor from mercia, which is rather unusual. I hope all is well.

Comment

• antongould
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by doversoul1 View Post
                            Nor from mercia, which is rather unusual. I hope all is well.
                            Indeed, I too hope all is well ......

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
                              Gone fishin'
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                              Indeed, I too hope all is well ......
                              [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• ahinton
                                • Nov 2010

There's been nothing from am51 in ages; I did write to his email address but have received no response...

Comment

Working...
                                X