X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DracoM
    Host
    • Mar 2007

Only just seen the horrible news about Ardcarp - my excellent partner in running The Choir threads.
    Gosh............please pass on my best wishes to his family.

Comment

• french frank
      Administrator/Moderator
      • Feb 2007

News does get around eventually. I received this from the former Early Music (non-)host, doversoul:

"I am very sorry to hear that adcarp has passed away. His response was often the only one to my posts on the Early Music thread. He told me once that no responses did not mean nobody was reading which I did guess or hoped but his kind words meant a great deal to me. R.I.P."
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• DracoM
        Host
        • Mar 2007

Comment

• antongould
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
          News does get around eventually. I received this from the former Early Music (non-)host, doversoul:

"I am very sorry to hear that adcarp has passed away. His response was often the only one to my posts on the Early Music thread. He told me once that no responses did not mean nobody was reading which I did guess or hoped but his kind words meant a great deal to me. R.I.P."

lovely post …..

Comment

• AuntDaisy
            Host
            • Jun 2018

Originally posted by antongould View Post
            lovely post …..
            Well said antongould, and thanks French Frank.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
              • Dec 2010

Doversoul - another forumite hugely missed for her always insightful views on diverse subjects. Good to learn that she is still in touch, if occasionally.

Comment

Working...
              X