X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AjAjAjH
    • Nov 2010

FA cup.

Let's hear it for WIGAN. What a result!!!!!
  • Old Grumpy
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AjAjAjH View Post
    Let's hear it for WIGAN. What a result!!!!!
    Oh, was there a football match today or something...

... sorry, didn't realise.
    Last edited by Old Grumpy; 11-05-13, 22:59. Reason: "Bracket became unhinged"

Comment

• french frank
      Administrator/Moderator
      • Feb 2007

I have a feeling it will be like the year Radio 3 won the Sony UK radio station of the year. Suddenly no one seemed interested in the result because they always want it to be Radio 2 or Classic FM: worthy winners - now that's a story!
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
        • Nov 2010

Yes,congratulations to Wigan,very well done !

Comment

• Northender

Yes, well done Henry and the lads! (Which club is Hal David currently managing?)

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
            Late member
            • Nov 2010

actually a very fine match and Wigan deserved winners; the gulf interest in Man City broke Mancini's legs before the game and the ominous omerta continued after ...
            According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

A lovely little bonus for Man U fans....well deserved Wigan....
              bong ching

Comment

• Anna

I don't follow football at all but I did watch the last hour and was impressed by Wigan and thought it was an excellent goal. City didn't seem as good as I thought they should be. This relegation business confuses me (no, I'm not asking for an explanation!) but shouldn't they get bonus points for winning the Cup?

Anyway, it seems while his departure has yet to be confirmed, the Telegraph understands that Mancini's contract will be terminated before City depart for a post-season trip to the United States next Monday and that the home game against Norwich City on May 19 will be his last, unless the club acts before the Reading clash., they further state that Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini is set to be named as Mancini’s successor. Malaga? Is that a good team?

Comment

• Padraig
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                  I don't follow football at all
                  It's easy, Anna. For example, to answer your questions in order:

No
                  A popular holiday destination in Spain
                  Useless.

See?

Any other questions?

Comment

• Simon

Comment

Working...
                    X