X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alycidon
    • Feb 2013

Extracting DVD audio

I want to extract the audio from some DVDs I made of TV programmes [mainly hymn-singing], so that I can play them in the car.

There are quite a few DVD Audio Extractors available free online, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend one that they use?
    Money can't buy you happiness............but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery - Spike Milligan
  • Karafan
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by alycidon View Post
    I want to extract the audio from some DVDs I made of TV programmes [mainly hymn-singing], so that I can play them in the car.

There are quite a few DVD Audio Extractors available free online, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend one that they use?
    Not sure about the Audio Extractor software Alycidon, I would tend to play the DVD in my PC and use the "capture from soundcard" option in the Roxio Creator suite, editing/fading etc as I wished afterwards in Audio Editor.

K.
    "Let me have my own way in exactly everything, and a sunnier and more pleasant creature does not exist." Thomas Carlyle

Comment

• Andrew Slater
      • Mar 2007

If you are happy with concatenating files using line commands, and using more line commands to set the conversion, try avconv: I use it on Linux, but I think a Windows version is available here.

I can provide some line commands to type if required.

Comment

Working...
      X