X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MickyD
    • Nov 2010

France Musique schedule.

Take a look at today's schedule on France Musique - there seems to be something for everyone; varied programmes, with a very interesting selection of music in each category.

Retrouvez les radios en direct et replay, les podcasts originaux et la musique de France Inter, franceinfo, France Bleu, France Culture, France Musique, Fip, Mouv'. Écoutez en ligne tous les programmes de Radio France.
  • Don Petter

Looks good, but Rai5 is even better:

(No Sondheim!)

Comment

• Alain Maréchal
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
      Take a look at today's schedule on France Musique - there seems to be something for everyone; varied programmes, with a very interesting selection of music in each category.

http://sites.radiofrance.fr/francemusique/prog/ant/
      I see Le Jardin des Critiques has managed to get quite a panel lined up. BAL please note.
      On reflection, LJDC is rather closer in aim to the much-lamented Interpretations on Record rather than BAL, but to have two renowned musicians as well as a RF critic and producer on the panel looks like a well-planned programme.
      Last edited by Alain Maréchal; 03-03-13, 10:36. Reason: On reflection...

Comment

• gurnemanz
        • Nov 2010

I also like Rai5, which just plays and announces the music. I prefer to listen to foreign music stations like BR Klassik and Rai5 via satellite. I can easily feed the sound through my amp and, unlike France Musique, they are available unencrypted.

Comment

• MickyD
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Don Petter View Post
          Looks good, but Rai5 is even better:

(No Sondheim!)
          Thanks for this, Don...I didn't know about this station, I'll give it a try.

Comment

• Don Petter

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
            Thanks for this, Don...I didn't know about this station, I'll give it a try.
            Micky,

I can seriously recommend it. It suits us fine - No chit-chat, as gurne says. and a good proportion of chamber music.

I think I sometimes had problems trying to link directly to the stream, so I have this URL in MediaPlayer, which always seems to work:

To get the schedule, call up this page and click on the required date (then remember that Italy is one hour ahead of us):

Happy listening!

Don.

Comment

Working...
            X