X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eighthobstruction
    • Nov 2010

Pollard Report....

This comes out very soon....having cost 'considerably more than £2million....rumours say it going to be redacted so much it will be trivial and weak....'a loose, loose, loose for the BBC'....<licensepayers££££>

....thus avoiding the Executives finding out what each of them thought of each other's actions which would 'rock the boat' too much....
    bong ching
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
    This comes out very soon....having cost 'considerably more than £2million....rumours say it going to be redacted so much it will be trivial and weak....'a loose, loose, loose for the BBC'....<licensepayers££££>

....thus avoiding the Executives finding out what each of them thought of each other's actions which would 'rock the boat' too much....
    What is this? I thought it had been published?
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Simon

Bless him, he gets things mixed up a bit.

He means the transcripts of various submissions, ff, not the report itself. Made by people in the Beeb. Some interesting stuff, no doubt! We'll have to see what they manage to leave out...

Comment

• eighthobstruction
        • Nov 2010

This is the actual publishing in full [sic] of the transcription of the evidence of the 19 executives and journalist interviews given to Pollard....as promised by Patton at the Select Comittee backalong....
        bong ching

Comment

• eighthobstruction
          • Nov 2010

#3 Well luckily my patronising DAAAAaaarling you quickly edited your post which said something like thighngs instead of things [in the first line]....after some sort of mix up possibly....
          bong ching

Comment

• Simon

It was a small typo. I hit two keys at once. Sorry.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

I hope this Times [todays] link works....http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/m...cle3693282.ece

....http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/m...cle3663151.ece
              bong ching

Comment

• Bryn
                Banned
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
                Oh come on eighthobstruction, that's just typical Murdoch loony left-wing bias showing, surely?

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                  • Nov 2010

....duped again....
                  bong ching

Comment

• french frank
                    Administrator/Moderator
                    • Feb 2007

Sorry to confuse, eighth - I missed that story.
                    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
                    X