Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gingerjon
    • Sep 2011

Did this get a mention? That NHS Choices have now updated their guidance to reflect what people who know what they're talking about - as opposed to people who by accident of birth get to have their opinions taken seriously whether informed or not - think of homeopathy. Treatment is now in inverted commas and it is described as functioning no better than placebo.

Find out about homeopathy, including how it has developed and used in treatments, plus links to other resources.
    The best music is the music that persuades us there is no other music in the world-- Alex Ross

Comment

• Deckerd

I suppose it's been mentioned already that there's an NHS Homeopathic Hospital in Glasgow.

Comment

• french frank
        Administrator/Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Deckerd View Post
        I suppose it's been mentioned already that there's an NHS Homeopathic Hospital in Glasgow.
        And in Bristol, though no longer housed in the handsome, landmark building where it once was.

It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• amateur51

What's happened to that striking building, french frank?

Comment

• french frank
            Administrator/Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
            What's happened to that striking building, french frank?
            Bought by the nearby university, I believe
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by french frank View Post
              Bought by the nearby university, I believe
              Not living quarters for the halt, the impecunious and the wildly entertaining then?

Comment

• teamsaint
                • Nov 2010

passing over the Homeopathy stuff perhaps, the arguments about which were thoroughly played out on here, there is plenty to concern us here I think.

Best really not to be late, overweight, or one over the eight.
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Working...
                X