X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amateur51

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
    You're doing it again. You're taking a perfectly reasonable view, and an interesting You Tube clip, but because that flatly contradicts your viewpoint, rather than engage with and accept it, you compare it to a bunch of idiotic conspiracy theorists, which has nothing to do with anything on this thread.

You're pathetic.
    You think that concluding that 'the Illuminati done it' is 'perfectly reasonable', Mr Pee?

Loosen your Dr Scholl's man, the blood's getting held up

Comment

• Flosshilde
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
      You think that concluding that 'the Illuminati done it' is 'perfectly reasonable', Mr Pee?

Loosen your Dr Scholl's man, the blood's getting held up
      What's even more alarming (but perhaps not surprising) is that he believes the view that the moon landing was faked is
      a perfectly reasonable view,

Comment

• MrGongGong
        • Nov 2010

a bunch of idiotic conspiracy theorists
        Talking of which .............

These folk say they believe in virgins giving birth, dead people coming back to life and in spite of all empirical evidence to the contrary given the laws of physics that it's possible to walk on water

How far from the Illuminati spaceships (or Ezekiel ?) is that ?

Comment

• vinteuil
          • Nov 2010

The Catholic Church teaches that Jesus was 100% God and 100% man, born of an immaculate virgin.

Catholic scientists have not explained where he got his Y chromosome from.

Comment

• Mr Pee
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
            What's even more alarming (but perhaps not surprising) is that he believes the view that the moon landing was faked is
            Are you both deliberately misunderstanding my post?
            Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• MrGongGong
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post
              The Catholic Church teaches that Jesus was 100% God and 100% man.
              Well that seems "perfectly reasonable" to me (though maths was never my best subject it has to be said).

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post
                The Catholic Church teaches that Jesus was 100% God and 100% man, born of an immaculate virgin.

Catholic scientists have not explained where he got his Y chromosome from.
                I'm sure that the intelligent scholar from Amber Valley will be along soon enough to put us all straight, vints

Comment

• MrGongGong
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                  I'm sure that the intelligent scholar from Amber Valley will be along soon enough to put us all straight, vints
                  Don't know about you mate , but i've always been "straight"
                  I suppose once we all are, then the whole sad charade will be over ...........

Comment

• scottycelt

Yes, my theory is that this is what happens when "they" (I think we all know who "they" are) get presented with simple facts and then get stuck for any sort of meaningful response, Mr Pee ...

It's the way "they" all pile in together when yet another of their pet assumptions is completely shattered in a sort of bizarre UNITED WE FALL! statement of defiance usually with vague and irrelevant references to wholly unconnected subjects.

It's really quite extraordinary and I've noticed it occurring on quite a number of occasions ...

Comment

• Flosshilde
                      • Nov 2010

No

Comment

• MrGongGong
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
                        Yes, my theory is that this is what happens when "they" (I think we all know who "they" are) get presented with simple facts :
                        Scotty Scotty Scotty ....... you are a CATHOLIC
                        you don't do "simple facts"
                        you do wonderful music and arcane knowledge but not "simple facts" (Allegri)

Comment

• Flosshilde
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
                          Yes, my theory is that this is what happens when "they" (I think we all know who "they" are) get presented with simple facts and then get stuck for any sort of meaningful response, Mr Pee ...

It's the way "they" all pile in together when yet another of their pet assumptions is completely shattered in a sort of bizarre UNITED WE FALL! statement of defiance usually with vague and irrelevant references to wholly unconnected subjects.

It's really quite extraordinary and I've noticed it occurring on quite a number of occasions ...
                          What an extraordinary post, Scotty - do you often talk about yourself in the third person plural?

Comment

• Ferretfancy
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
                            Scotty Scotty Scotty ....... you are a CATHOLIC
                            you don't do "simple facts"
                            you do wonderful music and arcane knowledge but not "simple facts" (Allegri)
                            There was certainly plenty of fine music written by catholics in the past, but the quality of music in the average catholic church today is abysmal, and very little of the great music from the past gets performed at parish level.Mind you, the C of E is often just as bad. If Mozart went to church today, I doubt if he would wish to commit any of it to memory.

Comment

• MrGongGong
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Ferretfancy View Post
                              If Mozart went to church today, I doubt if he would wish to commit any of it to memory.
                              You mean the latter day Bach wouldn't walk all day to hear Mr Whitacre play the organ ?

Comment

• Mr Pee
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
                                What an extraordinary post, Scotty - do you often talk about yourself in the third person plural?
                                And there we go again........
                                Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                                X