anyone downloaded the 2012 remastering of Solti Ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beef Oven

Originally posted by Sydney Grew View Post
    This whole thread . . . Roll on the Revolution!
    Thanks Syd.

Comment

• Ferretfancy
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Sydney Grew View Post
      This whole thread . . . Roll on the Revolution!
      I had a friend once who lived in a squat and was an ardent Troskyite. Sitting together in a not very posh pub one day, he remarked that when his lot were in power, leading the masses towards the light, he looked forward to giving the other drinkers the opportunity to enjoy Mozart String Quartets. Watching them through the smoke filled air as they downed their pints, I had my doubts.

Comment

• johnb
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by neiltingley View Post
        HDtracks. You need a US IP address - use a VPN or proxy.
        Are those downloads of the latest remastering? The only Solti Ring downloads I can find on HDTracks show "© 1997", which tends to suggest they aren't (unless I am looking at the wrong thing).

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Ferretfancy View Post
          I had a friend once who lived in a squat and was an ardent Troskyite. Sitting together in a not very posh pub one day, he remarked that when his lot were in power, leading the masses towards the light, he looked forward to giving the other drinkers the opportunity to enjoy Mozart String Quartets. Watching them through the smoke filled air as they downed their pints, I had my doubts.
          That squat wasn't near Mile End, was it Ferret

Comment

• Ferretfancy
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
            That squat wasn't near Mile End, was it Ferret
            Tuffnel Park, as a matter of fact. The house they squatted in was interesting, it had once belonged to Will Hay, and had a square turret on one corner which he used for his astronomical observations. He wasn't just a funny man, but apparently made some interesting discoveries in his amateur stargazing.

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
              Gone fishin'
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Ferretfancy View Post
              Yes; it's the Quintets for Beer drinkers, isn't it!
              [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Resurrection Man

I thought that the only legitimate squats were in Tooting ?

Comment

Working...
                X